- Compact fans | Axial fans | Centrifugal fans | Tangential blowers | Gas blowers for conventional heating and for gas-condensing heating | Circulation blowers for hot air
- the axial fans become intelligent "energy-saving wonders" for an extremely wide range of applications
- axial fans | low noise level and outstanding efficiency | Combined with GreenTech
- Axial compact fans | Centrifugal fans | Diagonal compact fan
Wolf Air handling equipment - Maximum flexibility in design.
Short response time
Electrical connection on terminal screw
With development, manufacturing and sales, BerlinerLuft. Klimatechnik GmbH stands for BerlinerLuft.'s commitment in the air conditioning segment. Our comprehensive range of central air conditioning units includes a variety of products for central and distributed air conditioning and ventilation of buildings with volume flow rates from 1,100 to 200,000 m3/h.
To pass the desired amount of air through the air hose (depending on the capacity of the ventilator) it can be perforated in different ways depending on how the customer wants to ventilate the locations.
The air hoses can be fastened to one or two wires (or tracks) by snap links. Depending on the demands of the customer the tube will have one or two
rows of eyelets. The distance from eyelet to eyelet will be of 80 cm when
fastening on one wire and of 1,0 m when fastening on two wires. The two
wires have to go parallel to each other with a distance of 360 mm.
- Air conditioning technology for public swimming baths
- Air conditioning technology for swimming baths/indoor pools
- Air conditioning technology for sports halls
- Air conditioning technology for hospitals
- Air conditioning technology for heat recovery
- Air conditioning technology for residential complexes
- Air conditioning technology for kitchens
- Air-conditioning and ventilation technology
- Climatic compact center