- Compact fans | Axial fans | Centrifugal fans | Tangential blowers | Gas blowers for conventional heating and for gas-condensing heating | Circulation blowers for hot air
- the axial fans become intelligent "energy-saving wonders" for an extremely wide range of applications
- axial fans | low noise level and outstanding efficiency | Combined with GreenTech
- Axial compact fans | Centrifugal fans | Diagonal compact fan
Wolf Air handling equipment - Maximum flexibility in design.
Short response time
Electrical connection on terminal screw
Main features: Protection IP54-Electrical connection
Designation of application: Duct thermostat
Measuring range: -30°C ... +40°C to +20°C ... +110°C
Output signal: Floating change-over contact
Switching differential: Adjustable / not adjustable
Repeatability: ± 0.5 % FS typ.
Approval: EN60730-1/ EN60730-2-9: Typ 2.B.H
Ambient temperature: -30°C ... +70°C-
With development, manufacturing and sales, BerlinerLuft. Klimatechnik GmbH stands for BerlinerLuft.'s commitment in the air conditioning segment. Our comprehensive range of central air conditioning units includes a variety of products for central and distributed air conditioning and ventilation of buildings with volume flow rates from 1,100 to 200,000 m3/h.
To pass the desired amount of air through the air hose (depending on the capacity of the ventilator) it can be perforated in different ways depending on how the customer wants to ventilate the locations.
The air hoses can be fastened to one or two wires (or tracks) by snap links. Depending on the demands of the customer the tube will have one or two
rows of eyelets. The distance from eyelet to eyelet will be of 80 cm when
fastening on one wire and of 1,0 m when fastening on two wires. The two
wires have to go parallel to each other with a distance of 360 mm.
- Metal hoses for steam piping and waste water treatment
- Highly Flexible Metal Hoses for acceptance of large axial, angular and lateral motion as well as for decoupling of engine vibration and high acoustic comfort.
- PTFE compressors
- Stainless steel expansion joints
- Expansion joints for Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning
- Angular expansion joint with weld end, fixed and movable flanges
- Lateral expansion joints with weld ends, fixed and movable flanges
- Axial expansion joints with weld ends, fixed and movable flanges
- Flexible and robust strip wound metal hoses as mechanical protection, bend protection and protection of cable and wiring systems
- Flexible hoses in piping systems
- Hoses for beverages
- Air-conditioning and ventilation technology
- Gas hoses for household and industry applications
Areas of application
Typical examples of BOA flexible solutions in HVAC installations are
- when all possibilities of natural compensation (e.g. pipe bend) are consumed
- Vibration and sound absorbing at pumps, compressors, cooling water installations, turbines, motors
- Dismounting joints for pumps, armatures and heat exchangers
- Stress free and easy installation of radiators, cooling ceilings, overhead heaters, gas burners, fan-coil units etc.