"Individuality for more safety". This has developed to become the basis for a comprehensive, innovative high-quality product range which leaves nothing to wish for and which is continually being extended and improved.
Areas of application
heating, water metering, floor heating, drinking water (DVGW certificates), gas (DVGW vertificates), solar, wind energy, biogas energy, industry, etc.
Please check our website and contact us!
We supply IBK folding clamp couplings in brass, stainless steel, aluminium and PP. Our couplings have proved their worth under hard conditions in steel works and are regarded as standard. We will naturally be happy to assist you in finding the right quick-coupling for your particular application: +49 (0)2045 / 8903-0. Or send an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- High Performance Valves
- Actuator Technology
- Special Applications
- Knife Gate Valves
- Check valves
- Butterfly valves, DN 40 - 1100, in Stainless Steel
- Pigging systems for Pre-Cleaning, Product recovery and -protection
- Valves, Sight glasses and Pressure and temperature measuring in Stainless steel
- 2 and multiple way Plug valves with flanged, threaded and welded connections
- Ball Valves for Temperatur Down to -196°C, Application Technicall Gases
- Ball Valves up to PN 100/ -196°C (Cryo) to + 290°C
- Steril sample valve for pipe work in Stainlees steel
- Stainless Steell equipment and Valvetechnology for Beverage and Pharmaceutical industry
Quality is one of our basic principles for our way of acting. As a matter of course all production units of our partners are certified according ISO 9000. The relevant rules of PED, ATEX conformity, TA LUFT, as the requirements of institutes like FDA are fulfilled. Quality is also determining the communication towards our customers. This refers among others to technical information, sizing from Valves and actuators etc.
Type SSV Quick-plug-in-connection - plug conduit in - READY TO USE!
The quick and simple one-hand-assembly respectively disassembly saves a lot of time. Put the conduit in the connection body and connection is finished. To open the connection a special safety-opener is put over the conduit in order to press the raster-unit out of the corrugations of the conduit. Pull out the conduit then the opener. This procedure is done within seconds.
It’s attractive design and optimal functionality that our longlasting plastic fittings combine. We produce a huge range of one-handle mixers, mixers, taps, under table fittings as well as various connection and handle versions. Our models can be used in a wide variety of ways, they are extremely safe and easy to handle and maintain.
Made off brass:
- Single lever mixers
- Accessories for brass fittings
- Brass fitting - connections
Made of plastic:
- Single lever mixers
- Undertable fittings
- Accessories for plastic fittings
-ATEX version available as an option
-Tried and tested actuator design
-Easy setting of switch points
-Flexible and versatile
-Stroke limiter available (optional)
Actuator movement: Quarter turn actuator
Quarter turn actuator: 8 bar
Torques: 10 to 6400 Nm
Ambient temperature: -30 to 100 °C
Addition: ATEX; Explosion protection; NAMUR
electrical and pneumatic
for water, steam and thermal oil
The manually operated retractable fitting permits installation and removal of the probe under process conditions, i.e. the circuit or main flow concerned need not be interrupted. Main fields of application of the retractable fitting include pH measurements in closed-loop circuits or measurements in the supply and return of waste water treatment plants. The retractable fitting can also be installed in tank/container side walls, which allows removal of the probe without the need to drain the container beforehand. The fitting permits the installation of a probe with Pg 13.5 thread and an installation length of 120 or 225 mm.
- Block-type ball valves, Three-way selector ball valves and Stainless steel ball valves
- Low-pressure valves
- Armature in steel and stainless steel
- Ring eye nipples, nipple for compression ring connection, sealing heads and flange
- Nipple for compression ring connection, light-duty series or heavy-duty series
- Mining fittings
- BK 3Three-way selector ball valve
- RKH 2/2-way Stainless steel ball valve
- ND KH 2/2-way Low-pressure
Areas of application
• Steel Production
• Chemical Industry
• Pharmaceutical Industry
• Production of Semiconductor
• Paper and Pulp Production
• Energy Industry
• Food and Beverage Industry
• Steam and Hot Water
• Gases (e.g. Oxygen, Nitrogen)
• Acids, Bases and other Chemical Solutions
• Heat transfer Oils
• And more...
- Shutoff Valves
- Gate Valves
- Ball Valves
- Butterfly Valves
- Steam Trap
- Backflow Preventer
- Control Valves
- Pressure regulators / Reducing Valves
- Safety Valves
- Sight flow Indicators
- Measuring and Control Technology
for activities in Steel Production, Power Plant, Refineries, Chemical Industry, Paper & Pulp Production, Food & Beverage Industry.
We offer High Quality, Consulting, Safety, Reliability, Service, Economic Efficiency and Environmental Acceptance.
Our performance profile ranges from design and development through the manufacture and quality assurance of our products up to sales and service.
Our fittings meet the safety requirements governing water and gas supply, and comply with all relevant standards and regulations, approvals and checks, as well as meeting high quality standards.
Thanks to our skilled workforce and the latest CNC controlled production plants, we are able to carry out complex and specialised services and provide customised solutions for all our customers, as well as supplying highly advanced series products.
As a DVGW* certified company (DIN EN ISO 9001), we subject our products to rigorous internal and external checks in order to maintain high quality standards.
The fittings are checked thoroughly before delivery.
Expert technical advice and delivery on schedule form the basis of the successful and long-term partnerships we have built up with our customers.
The use of high-quality, robust materials such as dezincification-resistant brass, stainless steel, etc plays a key role in ensuring the superb quality and durability of our products.
In addition, we are making increasing use of innovative, environmentally friendly materials, such as silicon brass, in the manufacture of our fittings.
Silicon brass makes a substantial contribution to reducing the lead content in drinking water because it contains no lead at all, unlike the standard brass material in use.
- Automated Ball Valve Packages and Controls
- Excess Flow Safety Valves
- Threaded Ball Valves made of brass, spheroidal graphite cast iron and carbon steel
- Flanged Ball Valves made of Spheroidal Graphite Cast Iron, Carbon Steel and Steel
- Mounting Kits for flanged TAS
- Gas Appliance Connection with TAS
- Gas Shut-Off - Safety Ball Valves with integrated TAS
- Thermally Released Shutoff Valves TAS ( TAE with European Union patent application )
- Ball valves in special design
- stainless steel ball valves
- 3-Way Ball Valves made of brass and carbon steel