- Frequency inverters with excellent control features, compact size, ease of use and very good communication skills.
- Gears and gear motors for economic solutions, tailored for your specific applications.
- EUSAS® system motors – A motor for 100 Hz characteristic and all worldwide voltages.
- Helical bevel geared motors | Angle parallel shaft geared motors
- Helical geared motors | Shaft mounted geared motors | Parallel shaft geared motors | Helical worm geared motors
Areas of application
- Shaft height: 80 to 355 mm
- Power: up to 160 kW
- Speed range: 0 to 3.000 rpm
- Duty cycle: S1
- Efficiency classes: IE 2 / IE 3
- Cooling: IC 411 (self-ventilated)
- Cooling: IC 70W (water cooling)
- Voltage: 400 V / 50 Hz
- Insulation class: F
- Mounting: IM B5
- SDegree of protection: IP 54
- Vibration severity grade: A
- Ambient temperature: -20 to 40 °C
- Installation altitude: up to 1.000 m
Innovative electric motors with:
• highest power density
• highest possible torque together with high speeds
• lowest possible heat generation
• lowest possible vibration levels
• and highest precision
• overall the best value
• Proven technology from our experience in precision spindle engineering and production
• Water cooled
• Temperature sensors
• Precision hybrid ball bearing
Control Techniques is a leading manufacturer of AC and DC variable speed drives, servos and power conversion technologies for commercial and industrial applications. Our innovative products are used in the most demanding applications, requiring performance, reliability and energy efficiency.