- Bending machines for bending sheet with thickness to 2,5 mm
- Automatic bending machines to bend sheet up to 5,0 mm
- Automatic bending machines with large opening between upper and lower flange up to 100 mm
- Bending machines for industry and handcraft
A motor-powered modern machine with rolls in needle bearings. All rolls have tensile strength of 700 N/mm² and are crowned to ensure even pressure between the rolls along the length of the machine.
The setting of the upper and lower rolls is carried out by handwheels via wormgears. The upper and lower rolls are driven by a worm gear motor.
All transmission is built into one side of the machine – thus it is easy to swing out the upper roll for removal of the workpiece.
Working speed – 3,8-4,8 m/min.
MBR (8266) is delivered completely with 230/400 V, 3-phase motor, a foot-operated forward and reverse switch with a protective casing – protection form IP54 – and also scales for the position of the bending roll. In CE execution, the
machine is equipped with emergency stop, brake motor and a trip wire.
Pipes and profiles are important structural elements in almost every sphere of life. What is more, complete pipe systems are indispensable for a functioning infrastructure when transporting liquids and gases. Automotive, aerospace or shipbuilding industry, power stations and plant engineering, HVAC, materials handling technology, furniture and machine building industry alike. Our customers' high demands regarding safety, precision or design set the standard for the quality of our machines and tools.
- Horizontal bending and straightening machines with bending pressure of 120 t
- Plate Roll - 3 Roll Bending Machine - MAV - Davi Promau
- Plate Roll - 3 Bending Machine MCO - Double Pinch
- 4 Roll Bending Machines
- 4 Roll Bending Machines MCA to roll plate up to 10-15 mm (1/2 inch) thick
- Plate Roll - 4 Roll Bending Machine MCB to roll plates from 15-20 mm (5/8 – 3/4 inch), up to 80-100 mm (3 – 4 inch) thick and more
- 2D Laser Cutting Machines
- Bending machines for plastic pipes
Areas of application
Pipe bending made simple: With its comprehensive and efficient range of pipe bending machines, transfluid® offers unlimited bending options for all purposes. This range includes mobile pipe bending machines, compact and stationary mandrel bending machines and high-performance CNC bending machines.
These perfected pipe bending solutions from transfluid® can be customized to individual customer requirements. transfluid® pipe bending machines are available in semi-automatic or fully automatic versions and can be hydraulic or servo electric driven. Depending on their configuration these pipe bending machines can bend pipes to the left or to the right, to the left and to the right right, or in free-form. The pipe bending machines can be loaded and the bent pipes removed either by a fully automated handling system or by robots.
With t control, transfluid® offers a powerful software package for its pipe bending machines and pipe forming machines to ensure efficient and reliable processes. Isometric drawings can be easily imported from all current CAD systems. This allows t control to offer a significant advantage for online design and enables secure planning even before pipe bending takes place. The software calculates the exact cut lengths, documents all pipe data and tests the pipe geometries for practicability in advance. This prevents collisions with the pipe bending machine, the tools or other elements.