Areas of application
Products and Services
- Mills | Agitator ball mills | Laboratory mills | Disk mills/grinders
- Dispersion and wet grinding technology for fillers, cocoa mass, chocolate and many more
- Dispersion and wet grinding technology for fertilizers and plant protection media
- Mixers for dry-liquid mixing
- Mixers for liquid-liquid mixing
- Mixers for mixing powdery components with various weights and particle sizes
- Mixers for mixing solids with solids
- Dispersion and wet grinding technology for cellulose derivatives, nitrocellulose and pulp
- Dispersion and wet grinding technology for printing inks
- Dispersion and wet grinding technology for ferrite, glasses, ceramic pigments and technical ceramics
- Dispersion and wet grinding technology for biotechnology, cosmetics / body care and the pharmaceutical industry
- Dispersion and wet grinding technology for microbiology / cell disintegration/disruption
- Dispersion and wet grinding technology for nano applications
- Dispersion and wet grinding technology for dyestuffs, pigment manufacture, titanium dioxide and toner
- Mixers with container volumes of 40-1000 Liters
- Mixers with container volumes of 0.1 to 55 Liters
Heidolph offers a wide range of lab shakers, from platform shakers overhead mixers, orbital shakers, vortex mixers, vibration shakers, incubator shakers up to different lab shakers which are available in different motions.
Choose your lab shaker from six specific motions, from one to three-dimensional movements – many models offer options of different orbits and angles to provide increased mixing in the motion range.
The optional system gives your incubator shaker all in one: Shaking, mixing and heating. Combine your laboratory shaker with the Incubator 1000 and choose from three different incubator hoods. This unique system allows for visual reaction control at all times.
Choose from your benchtop shaker from Heidolph - orbital shaker, vortex mixer, platform shaker, microplate shaker, tumbling mixer, overhead mixer, horizontal shaker, circular shaker, microplate mixer, tumbler mixer, vortexer and many more!
Areas of application
Areas of application
- Printing inks
- Sealing compounds
- Magnetic coatings
- Candy and foods
The speed of the high-speed dispersion disk is adjusted via an infinitely-variable mechanical v-belt drive, hydraulically or via a frequency-controlled drive.
The height of the dispersion disk in the tank can be adjusted by means of a hydraulic lifting column.
- The dissolver is a fast, high-capacity disperser with a wide range of speeds and high level of efficiency
- Push-button speed control
- Speed indicator and automatic speed reduction
- The product is accelerated radially by the dispersion disk, deflected to the top and bottom at the tank wall and directed back to the dispersion disk through formation of a vortex
- Shear forces around the circumference of the toothed disk result in highly efficient dispersion, good wetting and deagglomeration
- For high-viscosity products, a tank wall scraping device can aid the mixing and dispersing process
- Hydraulic lifting/lowering device
- Push-button stroke adjustment
- Adjustable tank clamping mechanism
- Stainless steel shaft and dispersion disk; additional product-specific mixing tools available depending on the application
- Manufactured in accordance with CE guidelines
- Application-specific tank cover designs
- Vacuum design
- Scraping device for tank wall
- Temperature sensor
- Design for ceiling installation with hinged head
- Various explosion protection ratings
- Special tank clamping mechanisms
- PLC-controlled units
Finest measures to large dimensions.
NOLL opposed jet mills, impact jet mills, dynamic classifiers and technical laboratory mills as well as complete multifunctional processing systems are present worldwide. Their potential fines particle sizes range from < 2 µm to 2000 µm.
The core competence of our machines is ultra-fine processing in the micron and nano range < 2 µm - 20 µm. With grinding capacities that fulfill even the most specific requirements. From the smallest measure to very large, industrial-sized quantities – from a few hundred grams up to 6 tons/h!
The first address for all mixing and stirring tasks in the laboratory area
Your requirements are our standard
Ease of use and an ergonomic design are the external characteristics of this equipment series. Internally, these stirrers distinguish themselves by compliance with the highest safety guidelines and the resulting operational safety. In addition, our flagship model offers the option to change the direction of rotation as well.