We deliver cables wherever they are needed in the world, regardless of how complex or particular the requirements might be.
Our experienced experts work with you to develop precisely those solutions which you require – from preassembled single conductors to complete cable systems ready to be installed, from standard cables which have been optimised to meet your specific requirements to highly specialised custom products which have been designed and developed to your exact specifications by our technicians and engineers.
We would be delighted to offer you personalised advice. We are also more than happy to come on-site, preferably in the planning and development stage of your project. This way you gain the maximum benefit of our expertise in the cable technology field right from the start.
Our goal has always been to find the best possible solution for you. For us, this means products and systems which are completely credible not only in terms of functionality and quality but also profitability.
- ETFE-, FEP-, PFA Cables | low and high temperature resistance as well as the good electrical insulating characteristics with low, nearly frequency-independent dielectric characteristics
- Bus Cables | INTERBUS-S, CAN-bus, DeviceNet™, Interbus-Loop, Profibus-DP, Profibus
- Besilen (Silicone) Cables | coke oven plants, foundries, heating appliances, smelteries, steelworks, hot-rolling mills, illumination, in ships and aeroplanes, cement, glass and ceramic factories, bakeries, oil burners, solariums, saunas, coolers, air-cond
- Cable Track Cables
- Combined motor connection cables are used for motors that due to their construction allow the installation of a combined cable with supply and control cores (thermal contact / brake to stop)
- Control Cables - Connection Cables
- Special Cables, Hybrid Cables
- Torsion cables | construction of industrial robots or plants as well as machine tool construction
- Compensating Cables - Extension Cables | Compensating cables | Extension cables | Thermocouple cables
The supply programme includes telephone cables from in-house use up to LAN networks as well as underground cables of various types for long-distance and local networks, e.g. for German Telecom. Furthermore we manufacture signal cables for railroad operation and for monitoring and control of industrial plants. In addition to our core business our supply programme includes electronic and safety cables of various types and customised special cables. We use different materials like PVC, PE or PUR as well as halogen-free compounds for the production of these cables.