We deliver cables wherever they are needed in the world, regardless of how complex or particular the requirements might be.
Our experienced experts work with you to develop precisely those solutions which you require – from preassembled single conductors to complete cable systems ready to be installed, from standard cables which have been optimised to meet your specific requirements to highly specialised custom products which have been designed and developed to your exact specifications by our technicians and engineers.
We would be delighted to offer you personalised advice. We are also more than happy to come on-site, preferably in the planning and development stage of your project. This way you gain the maximum benefit of our expertise in the cable technology field right from the start.
Our goal has always been to find the best possible solution for you. For us, this means products and systems which are completely credible not only in terms of functionality and quality but also profitability.
- Special Cables, Hybrid Cables
- Tray Cables | special multi-conductor cable shall be permitted for used in power, lighting, control and signal circuits in accordance to the National Electrical Code (NEC), NFPA 70 Article 336
- Combined motor connection cables are used for motors that due to their construction allow the installation of a combined cable with supply and control cores (thermal contact / brake to stop)
- ETFE-, FEP-, PFA Cables | low and high temperature resistance as well as the good electrical insulating characteristics with low, nearly frequency-independent dielectric characteristics
- Bus Cables | INTERBUS-S, CAN-bus, DeviceNet™, Interbus-Loop, Profibus-DP, Profibus
- Torsion cables | construction of industrial robots or plants as well as machine tool construction
- Besilen (Silicone) Cables | coke oven plants, foundries, heating appliances, smelteries, steelworks, hot-rolling mills, illumination, in ships and aeroplanes, cement, glass and ceramic factories, bakeries, oil burners, solariums, saunas, coolers, air-cond
- Compensating Cables - Extension Cables | Compensating cables | Extension cables | Thermocouple cables
- Cable Track Cables
- Halogen-free Cables | In delicate areas as for example public buildings and institutions or railway vehicles, the general safety requirements for cable are very high
- Control Cables - Connection Cables
- M15 Power: W-TEC 15 Power cable
- M15 Power: W-TEC 15 unconnected cable end with X-TEC 15
- W-TEC 23 Power cable user
- W-TEC 23 Power cable asynchronous motor
- W-TEC 23Power cable servo motor with pair
- W-TEC 23 Power cable servo motor without pair
- W-TEC 32 Power cable user
- W-TEC 32 Power cable Power cable asynchronous motor
- W-TEC 32 Power cable asynchronous motor star/delta
- W-TEC 32 Power cable module-bus
- W-TEC 32 Power cable servo motor with pair
- W-TEC 32 Power cable servo motor without pair
Non-proprietary. Consistent. Impressive. Exploit the advantages of a new standard for all drives commonly used in mechanical and plant process engineering. All you need is one universal connector that can be used regardless of brand and manufacturer, rather than a number of different ones. This provides you with a consistent solution from controller to motor. You can use the same toolbox, regardless of whether a servo motor or an asynchrononous motor is involved.
* We provide initial samples
* We are producing ourselves
* We are testing every part that leaves our production
* We deliver in time
The common technologies in cable – assembly are standardised and implemented
in our daily work. We are using the proper assembly – tools to assure best possible
We are always up to date and prepared for new developments of the manufacturers. For
instance modular – connectors are being assembled with special tools of the according
Of course our qualified employees know their way around. Not only the correct assembly
in compliance with the wiring diagram but also reliable manufacturing and abidance to the
electrical laws have a lot of impact.
We are testing 100 % of our products!
All cables that have a connector on both ends are being tested electrically through usage
Of a testing – computer. The tests are being held on to and can be provided with each
shipment. The inspection – method can be adapted to your specific requirements.
We process primarily connectors of our contract manufacturers:
* Tyco Electronics / AMP
* Franz Binder
* Glenair / Commital (MIL)
* Huber & Suhner
Other than that we are also ready to source and process the following for you:
Amphenol, Cannon, Deutsch, Erni, Hartmann, Hirschmann, K+B, Lemo , MPE, Molex.
Quality, flexibility and reliability are the core values of our business philosophy. As a modern high-tech company wth 68 years of experience we benefit from a successful alliance of tradition and innovation. With around 150 highly qualified employees, a region-wide service network and our active engagement in unions we are a constant, reliable partner of wholesale and trade.
Areas of application
The supply programme includes telephone cables from in-house use up to LAN networks as well as underground cables of various types for long-distance and local networks, e.g. for German Telecom. Furthermore we manufacture signal cables for railroad operation and for monitoring and control of industrial plants. In addition to our core business our supply programme includes electronic and safety cables of various types and customised special cables. We use different materials like PVC, PE or PUR as well as halogen-free compounds for the production of these cables.
Products and Services
- Safety tester single devices | protective wire tester | Insulation measurement devices | High voltage test devices | Leakage current test devices
- Safety Multi tester | Test adapters | Test cages and Accessories
- PC remote controlled test system | Mobile Test Station for Hedge Clippers and Lawn Trimmers | Test System for Hand Tools