Areas of application
• Steel Production
• Chemical Industry
• Pharmaceutical Industry
• Production of Semiconductor
• Paper and Pulp Production
• Energy Industry
• Food and Beverage Industry
• Steam and Hot Water
• Gases (e.g. Oxygen, Nitrogen)
• Acids, Bases and other Chemical Solutions
• Heat transfer Oils
• And more...
• Bellow Valves
• Bellow Valves with throttle cone
• Globe Valves
• Globe Valves with throttle cone
• Globe Valves with throttle cone and non-rotating stem
• Globe- / Bellow Valves in throughput or diagonally seat design
• Angle Valves
• Piston Valves
• Shuttle Valves
• Diaphragm Valves
• Tested acc. to VdTÜV 1065
• Component testing for fuel tankers (RID/ADR+TRT)
• Fire Safe Test acc. to API 607/4. Ed.
• Certified acc. to German clean air act VDI 2440
• Emissions successfully tested acc. to VDI 2440
• Type approval acc. to EN 264: Safety shut-off devices for combustion plants for liquid fuels
• Type approval acc. to EN 161: Automatic shut-off valves for gas burners and gas appliances
• Type approval acc. to DIN 3394-1: Pressure relief, safety and regulating valves for pressure above 4 bar up to 16 bar
• Approved for oxygen service
• Approval for gas distribution ÖVGW
• Type approval for the application on ships
• Product approval for Czech Republic
• Product approval for Belarus
• Product approval for Ukraine
The product range of the Intelligent Line holds the electric actuators Tensor, Flexor, Linearis and EX Actuators.
Areas of application
For the protection of:
- pumps against overloading in closed circuits for neutral / non-neutral, non-sticking liquids
For the control of:
- systems under pressure for neutral/ non-neutral gases and vapours and - depending on the sealing material - also for steam.
- chemical plants, biogas plants
- desalination plants
- mechanical engineering and process equipment construction
- shipbuilding industry and marine equipment
- industrial applications
- secondary areas in the food-, beverage-, pharmaceutical- and cosmetics-industries
Highly corrosion-resistant overflow valve - closed, gastight version. This is suitable for all media and due to its large spring range is suitable for a wide range of applications. Therefore it is also ideally suitable, when a customer wants to stock a valve suitable for a wide range of applications and varying set pressures. This valve is particularly maintenance-friendly due to an easily replaced valve cartridge. The valve can also be easily set or adjusted during operation.
- 3/8" - 1 1/4"
- - 60°C to + 225°C (depending on version)
- 0,2 - 30 bar
- Diaphragm valves with body material in stainless steel or plastic material
- Diaphragm valves with mode of actuation pneumatically, electro-pneumatically or manually
- Electromotive or pneumatically driven Process Valves with bodies of stainless steel or plastic for various controlling tasks in fluids, gases or steam
- Globe valves and angle seat valves with gunmetal or stainless steel body
- Ball Valve Systems for normal and slightly aggressive fluids
- Ball Valves with pneumatically operated for highly aggressive and pure fluids
- Ball valves in body material brass, plastic or stainless steel
- Butterfly valves with cast iron body
- Positioner and Process Controller
- Control Heads for the integrated mounting on process valves
- Pneumatic Rotary Actuator, single or double acting, control pressure up to 10 bar, rotary angle 90°, flange acc. DIN and ISO
- Pneumatic rotary drive, Modular program for mounting of quarter turn valves such as ball valves and butterfly valves
- Bellow Valves, pneumatically actuated, stainless steel body, PTFE bellows for fluid separation
electrical and pneumatic
for water, steam and thermal oil
Together with you we develop the ideal solution.
Make use of the know-how and skills of our staff for implementation.
Our quality management system DIN EN ISO 9001:2000 assures you of premium approved products.
GSR valves are used in nearly all applications.
in high-pressure applications up to 900 bar
in high temperature applications up to 400°C
in gas applications
in natural gas filling stations
in the food processing industry
for water treatment
for high viscosity media as wax, oil, resin, colours
grease of blank sheets
used in the car wash industry and automotive industry.
In addition to our wide range of special valves we offer an extensive product range of pilot operated-, force pilot operated- and direct acting solenoid valves, of pressure controlled valves, motor-driven valves and accessories.
Do you need a coil or a service-set?