- Size reduction of loose film ( in-line edge trims), hollow containers, barrels, crates, PVC pipes (thin-walled PE / PP pipes), profile, automotive bumpers, web scrap, injection moulding waste or thermoforming scrap etc.
- Hammermills for Size reduction of brittle materials, electronic scrap, (computer hard and software) wood, insulation material, tyres, porous concrete blocks, etc.
- Washinglines, separationlines, dryinglines and recyclinglines for contaminated plastics
- Granulators for size reduction of massive purgings start-up lumps, rubber bales, fibre, massive profiles, thickwalled pipes or sheet, thick packages of films etc.
- One Shaft Shredder for pre-size reduction of bales, scrap tires, energetic utilization of waste, post consumer waste
- Pulverizers / Pulverisers for the pulverizing of mid-hard, brittle to high impact plastics like PE, PVC, PC and other various types of plastics
- Granulators for size reduction of thin films (BOPP / BOPET / PP etc.), heat sensitive materials, tapes, big-bags etc.
- Bale Breaker / Screw Shredder used for pre-size reduction of pallets, cable drums, insulation matting material, porous concrete blocks, breakdown of baled material (bottles etc.)
- Polystyrene Shredder for size reduction of expanded polystyrene (EPS) and PUR foam
- Friction washer used to wash plastic materials such as film flakes , granulate to include PET bottle flakes and other types of rigid plastics
Neue Herbold SB screw shredder / bale breaker is engineered and manufactured with a two fold main function. Its heavy duty design makes it ideal for voluminous materials such as wood pallets, cable drums, sheets of insulation, porous building blocks and when used in the PET bottle size reduction can easily and effectively achieve a cluster free break down of PET baled bottles. Through this extremely effective method of bale breakdown the down stream bottle separation process will be far more precise.
Neue Herbold SB series screw shredder / bale breaker is manufactured with screw shaped shafts that are installed for parallel operation. The bearing mounted shafts are centred in a chamber channel equipped in the lower channel area with a screened surface to scalp off contaminations such as sand and dirt. The size reduction or material breakdown occurs through the meshing of the rotor shaft flights and the counter teeth located at the discharge point.
The screw type flights on the shafts produce a horizontal transport of the material toward the discharge area. The final discharge area can be designed for the specific final material size and through put rate that is dependent on the application.
- flexibility in application range
- heavy duty design
- energy-saving size reduction
- low noise level
- extremely high through put rates
- reduced down times
- Massive, pressurized spiked roller breaker made of stainless steel
- GMP layout with roller extraction mechanism (CIP)
- 30t/h capacity for homogenization of lumpy bulk materials
- Final product grain size 0.5 - 15 mm
- Suitable for integration in pneumatic conveying system and standalone operation
- Roller profiles from fine to super coarse, adjustable breaking slit
- Rollers individually driven for friction modus
- Automatic reverse mode for blocking prevention
- ATEX conformity for operation in dust zones
- Weight ca. 350 kg
Areas of application
Food, pharma, chemical, plastics, commodities, materials, recycling industries, laboratories and scientific institutions.
Massive, pressurized GMP Lump Breaker / Roller Crusher. Spiked rollers in 4 layouts (fine to super coarse). Adjustable breaking slit. Variable roller speed and friction mode. Automatic reversing for blocking prevention. Optional automatic roller extraction mechanism for efficient cleaning (CIP). Maximum capacity close to 30 t/h. Final product fineness 15 mm to 0.5 mm. Pressure shock resistant. Unit weight: 350 kg. For standalone pre-crushing or integrated in continuous production. Typical applications: silo emptying, big bag emptying, material homogenization, preparation stage for fine grinding.
Material: 1.4462; 1.4404, GMP compliant, max. capacity 30t/h, max. lump size 280 mm, weight: 360 kg, incl PLC unit.
- Waste shredder for processing materials of all kinds
- Waste shredder for grinding of metals and chips
- Crusher with high refractive power at optimum size for casting scrap parts
- Crusher for chips (ferrous and non-ferrous chips)
- Crusher for railroad tracks with high alloy content
- Crusher for crushing rails - stationary or mobile
- Crusher for the treatment of gearboxes and engine blocks
- Crusher for uniform size parts for batch process and melting process
- Crusher for foundry and junkyard
FRITSCH Jaw Crushers are ideal for pre-crushing of hard and very hard brittle materials. The sample is crushed under high pressure between one fixed and one movable crushing jaw.
Areas of application
Our products can be found in a wide diversity of sectors:
- in the automotive,
- chemicals,petrochemical and petroleum industries,
- in medicine,
- in mechanical and plant engineering,
- in metalworking,
- and in many other areas.
Processing abrasive media such as minerals, chemicals and even foods imposes particular demands on the properties of the tools and components used. Cemented carbide comes into play because it is more fracture-proof than ceramics and many times more resistant to wear and pressure than are steel and other materials.
With the use of an enormously stable material for engineering components we achieve longer service lives and increase the availability of your machines and equipment.
These materials are superbly suited for a wide variety of processes with high wear potentials – such as milling, mixing, shredding, extruding and sandblasting. We produce durable wearing parts in accordance with your specifications and the intended use – either faced with cemented carbide or made of solid material.