- unwind spindle with pneumatic tension,
- 76 mm core diameter
- spindle holding device with safety chucks
- for max. web widths of 520, 770, 1050, 1300, 1550 mm
- and more
- automatic web guide system
- label and meter counter, useable optionally
- slitting unit with circular top and bottom cutter (or blades)
- with fine adjustment (option: pneumatic crush cutters)
- extract device for waste material
- 2 rewind spindles with pneumatic tension,
- 76 mm core diameter (segment rewind spindles as option)
- winding speed adjustable, max. speed 300 m/min
- automatic stop at end of web
Inline winding and slitting
Winding and slitting are executed simultaneously by automatic winders with integrated longitudinal slitting systems. Both turret disk and turret shield winders are available.
Inline or offline short roll winding
Designed for optimum flexibility and output, Trützschler Nonwovens’ highly automated Short Roll Winders allow for short cycle times of around 20 seconds and both coreless and core winding.
Offline master roll winding
High capacity nonwoven lines often produce so called master rolls which are fed into a subsequent offline slitting process for making “ready for sale” rolls. Trützschler Nonwovens offers automatic horizontal slide winders with an integrated stock position for the first step and the matching automatic slitter rewinders.
Unwinders are needed to feed the nonwoven backing material continuously into the finishing process. Even without the use of accumulators, Trützschler Nonwovens turret disk unwinders maintain production speed during reel change, bonding the webs with full speed flying splice.
The programme is completed by customized offline slitter rewinders for the production of “ready for sale” rolls from separately produced master.
- QuickMark Laser Marking Machine
- Laser Cutter Machine 3XL-3200
- Laser Cutter Machine 2XL-3200
- Laser Cutter Machine XL-3200
- Laser Cutter Machine XL-1600
- Laser Cutter Machine XL-1200
- Laser Cutter Machine L-3200
- Laser Cutter Machine L-1200
- Laser Cutter Machine M-1600
- Laser Cutter Machine M-1200
- Laser Cutter Machine M-800
The Excenter Sheet Shears are used for nearly all cutting problems. The basic machine is suited even for the smallest sheet-metal-workshop. The machines work ridge-free and distortion-free and enable nearly powerless cutting.
Features of the machines:
- Hold-down device with hard rubber rail to protect polished sheets
- Supporting table with extensions
- Manual back gauge 500 mm
- Groves every 10 mm over the whole table, parallel to the lower blade
- All-steel blade, double-edged
- Angle gauge, left and right
The machines are available in different sizes.
Capacity: 1,00 / 1,25 / 1,5 / 2,0 mm
Useful lengths: 1.030 / 1.530 / 2.030 / 2.530 / 3.030 mm
Cutting angles: 1,5 / 1,8 / 2, 2 / 2,9 / 4,0 °
For detailed information please contact email@example.com.
Products and Services
- cut-off wheeldiameter 356 mm
- cuttingcapacity diameter 105 mm
- manualcutting, optional motorized action
- motorizedheight positioning of the cut-offwheel (z-axis); no chop cut
- manualdelivery of the cut-off wheel inx-direction by means of parallel cuts
- ironcasting cutting table, coated with chemicalnickel
Motor power:5,5 kW (7,5 HP) mit 1400 rpm
Cut-offwheel*: diameter 356 mm
Cuttingcapacity: diameter 105 mm
Table movement(traverse cut): 220 mm
Maximumheight of cut-off wheel (356 mm/14")above the table: 110 mm
Lateralmovement (x): 120 mm
Cuttingtable: 410 x 310 mm (W x D) iron castingcutting table, coated with chemicalnickel, 12 mm T-slots bed
Power supply:400V / 50 Hz / 3 phases
Securityfeatures: Electro-mechanical locking ofthe hood
Dimensions:1540 x 1010 x 700 mm (W x D x H)
respectively1540 x 1010 x 1020 mm (W x D x H, atopen hood)
- Glass fibre-reinforced cutter