- Granulators for size reduction of massive purgings start-up lumps, rubber bales, fibre, massive profiles, thickwalled pipes or sheet, thick packages of films etc.
- Granulators for size reduction of thin films (BOPP / BOPET / PP etc.), heat sensitive materials, tapes, big-bags etc.
- Size reduction of loose film ( in-line edge trims), hollow containers, barrels, crates, PVC pipes (thin-walled PE / PP pipes), profile, automotive bumpers, web scrap, injection moulding waste or thermoforming scrap etc.
The ZENO Cutting Mill type ZSM is designed for the fine-machined decomposition step in plastic shredding. The shredding, re-granulating and recycling is secured by an economical adjustment of the counter-knives. Edging the cutting knives or sharpening the tools can be omitted entirely.
Foreign bodies in the material are not a problem for the ZENO plastic shredders . Their high operational availability is assured by the following technological features:
- unlocking safety coupling
- hydraulically pre-stressed screen locking
- hydraulically pre-stressed counter-knives fold-in device
- hydraulic discharge of foreign material
- hydraulic opening of the hopper
- hydraulic opening of the screens
- hydraulic cutting gap adjustment
Areas of application
Cutting mills comminute the sample by cutting and shearing forces. They are ideal for comminution of soft to medium-hard, fibrous and tough materials, plastics and heterogeneous mixtures. The FRITSCH-Plus: unbeatable quick and easy cleaning - all grinding parts can be removed in a few seconds without tools.