- Sigma/ 2 Diaphragm Metering Pump (Controltype)
- Hydraulic Diaphragm Metering Pump Hydro
- Sigma/ 2 Diaphragm Metering Pump (Basistype)
- Diaphragm Process Pump Zentriplex
- Sigma/ 1 Diaphragm Metering Pump (Controltype)
- Pneumatic Metering Pump Pneumados
- Beta® Solenoid Diaphragm Metering Pump
- Motor Driven Metering Pump alpha
- Makro TZ Diaphragm Metering pump
- Hydraulic Diaphragm Metering Pump Orlita® Evolution
- Pompe elettromagnetiche gamma/ X
- delta® diaphragm metering pump
- Makro/ 5 Diaphragm Metering pump
- Sigma/ 3 Diaphragm Metering Pump (Basistype)
- Sigma/ 1 Diaphragm Metering Pump (Basistype)
- Sigma/ 3 Diaphragm Metering Pump (Controltype)
Metering pumps are used wherever fluids must be dosed into a medium with a highest possible grade of accuracy with a defined volume and within a defined time period. ProMinent has worked in this business for more than 40 years in a leading position. Offering the worldwide largest range of metering pumps, ProMinent comes up optimally to your special requirements.
Areas of application
- ground water sampling pumps
- Barrel pumps
- BLDC-motorised pumps
- Pumps for barrels and for garden
- Stainless steel pumps
- Water supply system
You can be sure that we thoroughly used our brains while developing our pumps and they’ve been produced with our heart and our soul. Therefore they reach a premium standard that convicts our customers. The hallmarks of our products are outstanding performance combined with optimized consumption values and low noise levels. Experience gained over decades in connection with in-house development and production make for customized production at attractive conditions. Whether it’s a standard appliance or a special pump – with us you can be sure to get exactly what you’re looking for!a
- drinking water
- well water
- light oils, heating oil and diesel
- cooling agent and dielektrika
- weak acid and base (not for sulphuric acid)
NOT TO USE FOR PETROL AND GAS !
Areas of application
Actuation: Heat exchanger (single-cylinder), diesel engine/gasoline engine or electrical engine.
- Self-priming and non-sensitive to air. Dry priming up to 6 m. Priming level during operation: up to 8 m.
- Non-sensitive to additions in the conveyed material. Large, clear passageways and ball valves prevent clogging.
- Without stuffing box, also no shaft seal which can leak – this prevents priming problems.
- Dry-run-proof, no warm-up and attachment of movable parts.
- Low-wear conveyance of coagulating or otherwise sensitive substances.
Self-priming | Q max. 80 m³/h | H max. 12 m
Koellmann Airtec’s line „HANDY“ represents a mobile, universally applicable system operating as a vacuum pump. It’s solid design allows it to be either integrated into machines or used as a stand-alone unit for reliable application within varying operating conditions.
Our „HANDY“ is a piston diaphragm unit; apart from its high durability and robustness it features a downright ease of maintenance. The occasional exchange of wear parts requires only a few simple steps.
Products and Services
- Miniature diaphragm pumps for gases and liquids
- Low noise and high efficiency
- Low power consumption
- Long life times