- Bale Breaker / Screw Shredder used for pre-size reduction of pallets, cable drums, insulation matting material, porous concrete blocks, breakdown of baled material (bottles etc.)
- Size reduction of loose film ( in-line edge trims), hollow containers, barrels, crates, PVC pipes (thin-walled PE / PP pipes), profile, automotive bumpers, web scrap, injection moulding waste or thermoforming scrap etc.
- Hammermills for Size reduction of brittle materials, electronic scrap, (computer hard and software) wood, insulation material, tyres, porous concrete blocks, etc.
- Industrial mills for capacities from 100 kg/h up to 5,000 kg/h
- GMP and full IQ/OQ/PQ validation
- Universal mills for flexible exchange of grinding elements
- Product grain sizes < 5 micron
- For continuous and batch production
- Suitable for inertisation and cryogenic milling
- Mills and plants 10 bar pressure shock resistant and ATEX compliant
- Comprehensive peripheral and security modules
- Consulting and trials in our testing lab for optimal layout and operation
Areas of application
Food, pharma, chemical, plastics, commodities, materials, recycling industries, laboratories and scientific institutions.
REKORD Universal fine grinding mills and grinding plants in GMP and industrial layout for batch and continuous production. Capacity from 100 kg/h up to 5,000 kg/h with final product fineness down to < 5 µm. CIP & ATEX compliant, mill housings pressure shock resistant. For inertization & cryogenic processing. Fully IQ/OQ/PQ validated installation. Testing facility with comprehensive trial options for qualification of milling tools and all parameters. For food, pharma and chemical materials & commodities. Global references from market leading operators.
REKORD GMP and industrial mills with capacities from 100 kg/h to > 5,000 kg/h and rotor diameters from 212 mm to 630 mm. Drive power from 7.5 kW to 160 kW. REKORD mills are universal mills with variable grinding tools: pin rotor/stator, turbo rotor with sieve insert, beater rotor with milling ring and grinding track, fluted disk rotor. Housings ATEX compliant and 10 bar pressure shock resistant or pressure safe with flameless relief valve. Sealing gas, FDA compliant sealing materials, rotation monitoring, temperature monitoring, vibration monitoring. IQ/OQ/PQ validated.
- Mills | Agitator ball mills | Laboratory mills | Disk mills/grinders
- Dispersion and wet grinding technology for dyestuffs, pigment manufacture, titanium dioxide and toner
- Dispersion and wet grinding technology for fillers, cocoa mass, chocolate and many more
- Dispersion and wet grinding technology for fertilizers and plant protection media
- Dispersion and wet grinding technology for nano applications
- Dispersion and wet grinding technology for microbiology / cell disintegration/disruption
- Dispersion and wet grinding technology for cellulose derivatives, nitrocellulose and pulp
- Dispersion and wet grinding technology for printing inks
- Dispersion and wet grinding technology for ferrite, glasses, ceramic pigments and technical ceramics
- Dispersion and wet grinding technology for biotechnology, cosmetics / body care and the pharmaceutical industry
Whether in industry or in disposal companies – when it is a matter of shredding and recycling, ERDWICH is the best address.
As the core of our "hardware", our 1-, 2- or 3- shaft shredders and our highperformance granulators assure an efficient breaking-up of materials – as single machines or integrated into complete shredding and recycling plants.
- Patented T-blade profile guarantees a precise cutting process (energy savings up to 15%)
- Two tilting hoppers for optimal feeding of the material to the tool shafts
- Automatic reversing function protects against fracture of the cutting tools
- Low noise level due to effective sound insulation and low engine speed
- Integrated fine dust filter frees the engine compartment of dust particles
- Optional wheel axle with solid rubber tires guarantees unrestricted maneuverability
- Low wear and maintenance costs and maintenance friendly modular design
Areas of application
offer ideal solution to your refuse problems; commercial and industrial applications, domestic waste disposal and the recycling of raw materials.
Using special fitted or built-on components and individual design of the cutting knife (shape characteristics), the basic structures can be adapted to suit all materials for shredding or the ultimate size required for the scrapped materials.
This means that an optimum degree of shredding is obtained for the most wide-ranging waste materials like wood, glass, metal sheet, plastic, textiles, rubber, paper, cartons, aluminium and stell chips, filter fleece etc.
In addition to this we offer a wide range of special-purpose machines:
- Shredder with punched screen version
- Shredder in stainless steel version or with only those parts coming into contact with the medium in stainless steel
- Single shaft shredder
- Polystrene shredder
- Cardboard shredder
- Sand lump crusher
- Boring shredder
- Bottle crusher
It is possible to process any product which can be pumped.
Preferably, the machine is connected to a batch vessel, mixing and agitator tank in order to reduce the mixing time or speed up the dissolving process.
The stator-/rotor system is set up at two levels and equipped with knife blades. The system also enables defibration which means it can be used universally.
For low viscosity products throughputs of up to approx. 100 m3/h are possible.
VIBROREACTOR TYPE B
A machine for the multi purpose application in the chemical, petrochemical, pharmaceutical, cosmetics, and food industry to perform the following procedures:
of organic and inorganic materials from thin fluid up to high viscosity consistency.
vertical version with hopper or flange connection.
with special motor for installation in closed tubing line systems or attached to a vessel.
with standard B3 motor for installation in closed tubing line systems or attached to a vessel
NOLL opposed jet mills, impact jet mills, dynamic classifiers and technical laboratory mills as well as complete multifunctional processing systems are present worldwide. Their potential fines particle sizes range from < 2 µm to 2000 µm.
The core competence of our machines is ultra-fine processing in the micron and nano range < 2 µm - 20 µm. With grinding capacities that fulfill even the most specific requirements. From the smallest measure to very large, industrial-sized quantities – from a few hundred grams up to 6 tons/h!