- Dosing nozzles for continous and pulsation free dosing even at variable backpressures
- Dosing pumps for chemical fluids
- Pumps for low to high viscosity fluids
- Volumetric Dosing Pumps
- Dosing pumps for the aerospace industry
- Dosing pumps for the food and cosmetics sector
- Dosing pumps for the pharmaceutical industry
- Dosing nozzles for dosing viscous, abrasive or solid containing fluids
- Dosing nozzles for dosing colours, nano-suspensions or additives
- Dosing nozzles for the plastics industry
- Dosing pumps for continous dispensing - pulsationfree and stable
Areas of application
ViscoTec produces dosing systems and dosing components for semi or fully automatic production lines and assembly processes. From precise micro dispensing, in the microliter range, to speed-proportional bead dosing, from potting applications, two-component mixing applications or from high precise filling under highest hygienic requirements for the pharma industry to liquid preparation and barrel emptying of semi-solid pastes: ViscoTec products cover a wide range of applications.
All dosing and filling units of the company are based on the endless piston principle which belongs to the group of rotary positive displacement pumps. The functionality is comparable to an endless piston that feeds the product from the suction side to the pressure side and builds up a pressure difference in doing so. The core element of each application is a volumetric dispensing pump. The interaction of an eccentrically moving rotor into a corresponding stator results into a similar flow and dosing characteristics of an endless moving piston.
The rotor / stator geometry ensures that a constant volume is always flowing proportionally to the rotation angle per revolution. So the volume is exactly defined by the angle of rotation of the rotor. The flow direction is reversible by changing the direction of rotation, the pump curve is pressure stable and absolutely linear. This enables you to get a clear overview about the ratio between revolution, time and volume rate. This results in a guaranteed dosing accuracy of 1% at the pump outlet (depending on the fluid) which often is much lower in practice. One further benefit is the emerging dosing chamber. Its volume is absolutely constant during the motion, which gives the possibility to dispense solid-containing fluids and even extremely shear-sensitive chunky products. And in over 95% of all applications there is no need for any filling and dosage valves at all, since a short reverse motion at the end of the dosing process break the thread off and therefore prevents dripping.
Customers of ViscoTec come from many different industries like automotive, aerospace, electronic engineering, general industry, plastics, new energies, food, biochemistry, pharmaceutics, cosmetics or the medical sector. They all benefit from a technology which, along with other technical features, offers reliable, accurate and fast dosing that helps them to increase the quality of their own products. For each application, the customer receives comprehensive advice from ViscoTec specialists and experts in order to achieve the best results. Thanks to the 24/7 support available from ViscoTec, optimum service around the clock is ensured. ViscoTec offers its customers a precise, reliable, fast and sophisticated technology. It belongs to the premium market sector. The products are tailored to perfectly match the respective application. The extraordinary quality and work has been rewarded in 2014 with the „Bayerns Best 50“ award and in 2015 with the „Best of Industriepreis“ award.
- Dosage pumps-Gear pumps for conveying and dosing oligomers or monomers
- Dosage pumps-Gear pump with magnetic coupling for conveying toxic or hazardous substances
- Dosage pumps-Gear pump for conveying corrosive or abrasive media
- Dosage pumps-Gear pump for conveying and dosing acids or bases
- Dosage pumps-Gear pumps for conveying and dosing in the polymer production process
- Dosage pumps-Gear pump for conveying and dosing of organic and inorganic chemicals
- Dosage pumps-Gear pumps for conveying low to medium viscosity fluids
- Dosage pumps-Gear pump for the promotion of margarine or vegetable oils
- Dosage pumps-Chemical pumps as Gear pump for biodiesel
- Dosage pumps-Gear pump for pharmaceutical and cosmetic products
- Dosage pumps-Gear pump for use at medium temperatures up to 300 ° C.
- Dosage pumps-Gear pumps for conveying and dosing prepolymers
- Dosage pumps-Gear pump for conveying and dosing of media with viscosities from 0.5 to 1,000,000 mPas
- Dosage pumps-Gear pumps for transfer and metering tasks
- Dosage pumps-Chemical pumps specially according to customer requirements
- Dosage pumps-Gear pump with flexible heating by steam, water, thermal oil or electrical heating cartridges
- Dosage pumps-Gear pump sealess with magnetic coupling for critical media
- Dosage pumps-Gear pump with flexible sealing variants such as stuffing box, mechanical seals or buffered double mechanical seal
- Dosage pumps-Gear pump with housing made of stainless steel , tantalum, titanium , Hastelloy or ceramic
- Dosage pumps-Gear pump for conveying of low to medium viscosity media with volume of 1.28 cc to 12,000 cc per revolution
- Dosage pumps-Gear pump for use with suction pressures from vacuum to 15 bar
- Dosage pumps-Gear pump for conveying and dosing at differential pressures up to 120 bar
- Dosage pumps-Gear pump with components made of special materials
- Dosage pumps-Gear pumps with buffered sealing
- Dosage pumps-Spare Parts for Witte gear pumps and other manufacturers , such as bearings, gears and shaft seals
- gamma/ X Diaphragm Metering Pump
- delta® diaphragm metering pump
- Beta® Solenoid Diaphragm Metering Pump
- Makro TZ Plunger Metering Pump
- Makro/ 5 Diaphragm Metering pump
- Hydraulic Diaphragm Metering Pump Orlita® Evolution
- Motor Driven Metering Pump alpha
- Vario C Motor Driven Diaphragm Metering Pumps
- Pneumatic Metering Pump Pneumados
- Precision Plunger Metering Pump mikro delta®
- Diaphragm Process Pump Zentriplex
- Hydraulic Diaphragm Metering Pump Hydro
Metering pumps are used wherever fluids must be dosed into a medium with a highest possible grade of accuracy with a defined volume and within a defined time period. ProMinent has worked in this business for more than 40 years in a leading position. Offering the worldwide largest range of metering pumps, ProMinent comes up optimally to your special requirements.
Factors such as product characteristics, capacity, flexibility and accurate weight play a decisive role when selecting dosage systems. HDG provides a broad range of dosage systems which optimally address different requirements, creating a solution for chunky, liquid, grainy and powdery products or granulates.
Numerous dosage systems are independently produced by HDG in this respect:
• Auger feeders
• Push feeders
• Disc feeders
• Special feeders
• Cloth feeders
In addition, liquid pumps and multi-head or linear scales are integrated in the HDG machine for complex product mixtures. This enables gravimetric dosing of different products and the achievement of an ideal overall solution for a broad range of products.
HDG is more than happy to combine your existing dosage systems, multi-head scales and dosage pumps with HDG Systems.
Precise Dosing and Dispensing
The Heidolph peristaltic pumps of the Hei-FLOW series are perfectly designed for precise dosing and dispensing of aggressive, corrosive or even sterile media.
Our dosing pumps guarantee a high degree of safety, convenience and cost savings. The motor of our metering pumps will be switched off if a high thermal load situation occurs to preventively avoid accidents.
You are able to achieve high precision with our hose pump, even for flow rates starting at 0.005 ml/min. The sealed housing protects your dosing pump from aggressive fumes, liquids and vapors to prevent internal corrosion and thus reduces the maintenance costs of your laboratory pump.
Optional foot-pedal remote control via cable to operate pump drive outside a closed fume hood.
According to your individual application you are given the opportunity to choose from single-channel pumps and multi-channel pumps as well as from different single-channel pump heads or multi-channel pump heads.
Our metering pump features a smooth start operation which prevents spills and splashing media. Heidolph hose pumps include all standard features for safety, ease of use and reduced cost of ownership.
The motor of our roller pumps will be switched off if a high thermal load situation occurs to preventively avoid accidents.
A Heidolph lab pump is self-priming and comes without any valves providing care-free operation.
Make your life easier and rely on the accurate liquid delivery of our roller pump as low as 0.0005 ml/min.
If you are doing specialized applications such as cell biology choose one of our laboratory pumps.
Areas of application
Hose pumps are suitable for delivering fluid and gaseous media, either for simple conveyance or for precise proportioning. The use of different hose materials allows for the delivery of different chemicals, abrasive materials, corrosive or sterile media. Hose pumps are used in laboratories, in analytical and medical systems, in biotechnology, in the food industry, as well as other industrial areas. Three models are available:
- Integrated pumps
- exterior pumps
- laboratory pumps