- Dosage pumps-Spare Parts for Witte gear pumps and other manufacturers , such as bearings, gears and shaft seals
- Dosage pumps-Gear pump for conveying and dosing of media with viscosities from 0.5 to 1,000,000 mPas
- Dosage pumps-Gear pumps for conveying and dosing prepolymers
- Dosage pumps-Gear pumps with buffered sealing
- Dosage pumps-Gear pump for use at medium temperatures up to 300 ° C.
- Dosage pumps-Gear pump with components made of special materials
- Dosage pumps-Gear pump for pharmaceutical and cosmetic products
- Dosage pumps-Gear pump for conveying and dosing at differential pressures up to 120 bar
- Dosage pumps-Chemical pumps as Gear pump for biodiesel
- Dosage pumps-Gear pump for use with suction pressures from vacuum to 15 bar
- Dosage pumps-Gear pump for the promotion of margarine or vegetable oils
- Dosage pumps-Gear pump for conveying of low to medium viscosity media with volume of 1.28 cc to 12,000 cc per revolution
- Dosage pumps-Gear pumps for conveying low to medium viscosity fluids
- Dosage pumps-Gear pump with housing made of stainless steel , tantalum, titanium , Hastelloy or ceramic
- Dosage pumps-Gear pump for conveying and dosing of organic and inorganic chemicals
- Dosage pumps-Gear pump with flexible sealing variants such as stuffing box, mechanical seals or buffered double mechanical seal
- Dosage pumps-Gear pumps for conveying and dosing in the polymer production process
- Dosage pumps-Gear pump sealess with magnetic coupling for critical media
- Dosage pumps-Gear pump for conveying and dosing acids or bases
- Dosage pumps-Gear pump with flexible heating by steam, water, thermal oil or electrical heating cartridges
Areas of application
And in over 95% of all applications there is no need for any filling and dosagevalves at all, since a short reverse motion at the end of the dosingprocess break the thread off and therefore prevents dripping.
ViscoTec offers technically advanced solutions, available as standard products or as part of a modular design.
- Hydraulic Diaphragm Metering Pump Hydro
- Diaphragm Process Pump Zentriplex
- Precision Plunger Metering Pump mikro delta®
- Pneumatic Metering Pump Pneumados
- Beta® Solenoid Diaphragm Metering Pump
- Motor Driven Metering Pump alpha
- Makro TZ Plunger Metering Pump
- Hydraulic Diaphragm Metering Pump Orlita® Evolution
- Pompe elettromagnetiche gamma/ X
- delta® diaphragm metering pump
- Makro/ 5 Diaphragm Metering pump
- Vario C Motor Driven Diaphragm Metering Pumps
Metering pumps are used wherever fluids must be dosed into a medium with a highest possible grade of accuracy with a defined volume and within a defined time period. ProMinent has worked in this business for more than 40 years in a leading position. Offering the worldwide largest range of metering pumps, ProMinent comes up optimally to your special requirements.
Factors such as product characteristics, capacity, flexibility and accurate weight play a decisive role when selecting dosage systems. HDG provides a broad range of dosage systems which optimally address different requirements, creating a solution for chunky, liquid, grainy and powdery products or granulates.
Numerous dosage systems are independently produced by HDG in this respect:
• Auger feeders
• Push feeders
• Disc feeders
• Special feeders
• Cloth feeders
In addition, liquid pumps and multi-head or linear scales are integrated in the HDG machine for complex product mixtures. This enables gravimetric dosing of different products and the achievement of an ideal overall solution for a broad range of products.
HDG is more than happy to combine your existing dosage systems, multi-head scales and dosage pumps with HDG Systems.
- Dosierpumpen Dosi-Pump
- Mini solvent pump
- Peristaltic Pumps for single-channel operation and multi-channel operation
- Dosage Pumps for single-channel operation and multi-channel operation
Precise Dosing and Dispensing
The Heidolph peristaltic pumps of the Hei-FLOW series are perfectly designed for precise dosing and dispensing of aggressive, corrosive or even sterile media.
Our dosing pumps guarantee a high degree of safety, convenience and cost savings. The motor of our metering pumps will be switched off if a high thermal load situation occurs to preventively avoid accidents.
You are able to achieve high precision with our hose pump, even for flow rates starting at 0.005 ml/min. The sealed housing protects your dosing pump from aggressive fumes, liquids and vapors to prevent internal corrosion and thus reduces the maintenance costs of your laboratory pump.
Optional foot-pedal remote control via cable to operate pump drive outside a closed fume hood.
According to your individual application you are given the opportunity to choose from single-channel pumps and multi-channel pumps as well as from different single-channel pump heads or multi-channel pump heads.
Our metering pump features a smooth start operation which prevents spills and splashing media. Heidolph hose pumps include all standard features for safety, ease of use and reduced cost of ownership.
The motor of our roller pumps will be switched off if a high thermal load situation occurs to preventively avoid accidents.
A Heidolph lab pump is self-priming and comes without any valves providing care-free operation.
Make your life easier and rely on the accurate liquid delivery of our roller pump as low as 0.0005 ml/min.
If you are doing specialized applications such as cell biology choose one of our laboratory pumps.
Pumps are used for a wide range of tasks in the food, chemical, and pharmaceutical industries. These can include the conveying and dosing of aqueous and organic liquids, highly viscous liquids, aggressive media, or liquid gases. Dosing at high or low temperatures (below 0 °C to over 100 °C) and at high pressures over 100 bar is also a common task.
KNAUER dosing pump features*
- Maximum back pressures up to 650 bar
- Flow rate range: 0.01–1000 ml/min
- Maximum viscosity up to 1000 mPa·s
- Liquid temperature range: -10–120 °C
- Easily exchangeable pump heads, customizable and service-friendly
- Pump head components are available in a range of materials, even for aggressive media
- Very low pulsation
- Flexible control (Ethernet, RS-232, analog signals)
- LabVIEW 2011 driver support
- Pumps for the chemical industry
Areas of application
- Steel and aluminium
- MQL: NEAR-DRY MACHINING
- Machine Tools
- Chassis, Vehicle, Earth Moving Vehicle
- Chain and Conveyor Lubrication
- Food and Beverage Systems
- Pulp and Paper Industry
- Marine and Offshore
- DropsA provides solutions for many other industries.
Dropsa has developed a wide range of standard electric, pneumatic and hydraulic pump packages suitable for oil loss systems. A custom service design is available to tailor pump packages for specific customer applications.