- VULKARDAN L I Nominal torque range 0.2 kNm - 16.00 kNm
- VULKARDAN E I Nominal torque range 0.2 kNm - 25.00 kNm
- VULASTIK L I Nominal torque range 0.50 kNm - 40.00 kNm
- RATO DS I Nominal torque range 16.00 kNm - 200.00 kNm
- EZR I Nominal torque range 12.50 – 250.00 kNm
- FLEXOMAX G l Nominal Torque Range 20.50 Nm- 48600.00 Nm
- SPEFLEX I Nominal torque range 45 Nm - 2500 Nm
- DENFLEX I Nominal torque range 1000 Nm - 560000 Nm
- PINOFLEX I Nominal torque range 1320 Nm – 8730 Nm
- DISCFLEX I Nominal torque range 120 Nm - 13000 Nm
- FLEXOMAX GBN I Nominal torque range 3600 Nm - 644400 Nm
- ISS I Nominal torque range 3.15 kNm - 20 kNm
- FLEXOMAX GSN I Nominal torque range 3 Nm - 20025 Nm
- RATO R I Nominal torque range 20.00 kNm - 100.00 kNm
- RATO S I Nominal torque range 80.00 kNm - 315.00 kNm
- MEGIFLEX B I Nominal torque range 0.01 kNm - 4.00 kNm
VULKAN DRIVE TECH is a dedicated division of the Vulkan Group, with over 100 years of experience in designing, manufacturing and delivering mechanical power transmission and braking systems. It´s scope of complete drive systems includes:
•Torsional stiff disc couplings
•Highly flexible couplings
•Freewheels and backstops
•Clamping sets and rings
•Electromagnetic, hydraulic and pneumatic disc brakes
- Highly flexible FLENDER couplings (ELPEX Flexible Ring | ELPEX-B Rubber Tyre | ELPEX-S Rubber Disk) Series available for use in potentially explosive atmospheres in conformity with directive 94/9/EC
- FLENDER N-EUPEX Pin Coupling | N-EUPEX DS Pin Coupling | RUPEX Pin and Bush Coupling | BIPEX Claw Coupling | Also available for use in potentially explosive atmospheres (acc. to 94/9/EC)
- ARPEX all-steel couplings are without circumferential backlash, suitable for high ambient temperatures, and especially for machines which must be operated with high precision
- ZAPEX gear couplings are particularly suitable for rough operating conditions as occur, for example, in metallurgical engineering or in the cement industry
- FLENDER standard gear units | helical and bevel-helical gear units, single-stage and multi-stage planetary gear units and worm gear units | from approx. 2,000 to 2,600,000 Nm
- geared motors can be supplied for a power range up to 200 kW and rated gear unit torques up to 20,000 Nm with helical
- Application-Specific FLENDER Gear Units | Aerators, Agitators, Cranes, Crushers, Extruders, Reactors, Ropeways, Rotary Kilns, Mills, Water Screw Pumps and Turbines
- Coupling for positively locking torque transmission with interlocked gear shifting gate
- Spring pressure actuated single-face clutches
- Electromagnetically actuated power-on electric clutches
- Safety brake for attachment to the gearbox shaft to be braked with a holding arm
- Brakes for installation in a manual gearbox in connection with couplings for rotational speed switching
- MANUALplus 620 – The Contouring Control for CNC and Cycle Lathes
- In the Setup and Measurement area you will find the touch probes, which help you to reduce the setup times of your machine tools, as well as highly precise measuring systems for machine tool inspection and acceptance testin
- The TNC controls for milling, drilling, boring machines and machining centers
and a length of up to 1000 mm with rolled thread.
Longer hollow spindles are possible with whirled thread.
We produce hollow spindles in steel, stainless steel and aluminium.
An example application for hollow spindles are telescopic electric drives.
With modern CNC machines, we manufacture precise components for industrial use according to the quality requirements of our customers.
State-of-the-art CNC sawing machines guarantee only a minimum of waste and, due to their small measurements, the optimisation of subsequent cutting times.
As a supplier, we have acquired extensive knowledge in dealing with renowned companies of machine and plant construction and in the conveyor system sector.
Years of production experience and technical expertise mean we are a partner who can quickly and reliably cater for the demands of our customers.
In order to meet the rising quality requirements of our customers, it is our objective to improve our quality standards and to render them documentable and measurable using state-of-the-art test methods. In so doing, we rely on a measuring machine produced by Zeiss.
To us, the high quality of products and processes is a precondition for the smooth processing of orders. This claim results in a high level of reliability, combined with the flexibility of a modern medium-sized business.
- Hub drives – each wheel it’s electric drive
- Non-standard drives – unique and specific | Wheel Chairs | Compact electric powered and automated floor vehicles | Camera Vehicles | Hose Bobbin for Fire-Figthing Vehicles | Curtains, Windows, Doors and Gates | Patient Lifts
- DC-Permanent magnet motors in 2- or multipolar design can be combined with single- or multi-stage angular gears