- FLEXOMAX GSN I Nominal torque range 3 Nm - 20025 Nm
- FLEXOMAX GBN I Nominal torque range 3600 Nm - 644400 Nm
- PINOFLEX I Nominal torque range 1320 Nm – 8730 Nm
- SPEFLEX I Nominal torque range 45 Nm - 2500 Nm
- EZR I Nominal torque range 12.50 – 250.00 kNm
- RATO DS I Nominal torque range 16.00 kNm - 200.00 kNm
- VULASTIK L I Nominal torque range 0.50 kNm - 40.00 kNm
- VULKARDAN E I Nominal torque range 0.2 kNm - 25.00 kNm
- VULKARDAN L I Nominal torque range 0.2 kNm - 16.00 kNm
- MEGIFLEX B I Nominal torque range 0.01 kNm - 4.00 kNm
- RATO S I Nominal torque range 80.00 kNm - 315.00 kNm
- RATO R I Nominal torque range 20.00 kNm - 100.00 kNm
- ISS I Nominal torque range 3.15 kNm - 20 kNm
- DISCFLEX I Nominal torque range 120 Nm - 13000 Nm
- DENFLEX I Nominal torque range 1000 Nm - 560000 Nm
- FLEXOMAX G l Nominal Torque Range 20.50 Nm- 48600.00 Nm
•Torsional stiff disc couplings
•Highly flexible couplings
•Freewheels and backstops
•Clamping sets and rings
•Electromagnetic, hydraulic and pneumatic disc brakes
- geared motors can be supplied for a power range up to 200 kW and rated gear unit torques up to 20,000 Nm with helical
- FLENDER standard gear units | helical and bevel-helical gear units, single-stage and multi-stage planetary gear units and worm gear units | from approx. 2,000 to 2,600,000 Nm
- ZAPEX gear couplings are particularly suitable for rough operating conditions as occur, for example, in metallurgical engineering or in the cement industry
- ARPEX all-steel couplings are without circumferential backlash, suitable for high ambient temperatures, and especially for machines which must be operated with high precision
- FLENDER N-EUPEX Pin Coupling | N-EUPEX DS Pin Coupling | RUPEX Pin and Bush Coupling | BIPEX Claw Coupling | Also available for use in potentially explosive atmospheres (acc. to 94/9/EC)
- Highly flexible FLENDER couplings (ELPEX Flexible Ring | ELPEX-B Rubber Tyre | ELPEX-S Rubber Disk) Series available for use in potentially explosive atmospheres in conformity with directive 94/9/EC
- Application-Specific FLENDER Gear Units | Aerators, Agitators, Cranes, Crushers, Extruders, Reactors, Ropeways, Rotary Kilns, Mills, Water Screw Pumps and Turbines
- Brakes for installation in a manual gearbox in connection with couplings for rotational speed switching
- Safety brake for attachment to the gearbox shaft to be braked with a holding arm
- Electromagnetically actuated power-on electric clutches
- Spring pressure actuated single-face clutches
- Coupling for positively locking torque transmission with interlocked gear shifting gate
Areas of application
Due to the design without housing (solid plate) and the application of special qualities of plate, the motors are particularly compact and powerful.
- Shaft height: 100 to 400 mm
- Power: up to 600 kW
- Speed range: up to 12.000 rpm
- Duty cycle: S1 (continuous operation)
- Cooling: IC 416 (forced-ventilation)
- Voltage: 360V
- Insulation class: F
- Mounting: IM B35
- Degree of protection: IP 54
- Vibration severity grade: A
- Ambient temperature: -20 to 40 °C
- Installation altitude: up to 1.000 m
- Custom made specialty gears
- Winches for all areas of the heavy lifting appliances and material-handling technology, mobile and stationary
- Wheel drivers for Caterpillar, Winch input drives, Track chain drives and Mobil cranes
- Axle gear in Size/ Ident-No. S 508 from Apllication in a two way railway vehicle
- Reverse gear in Size/ Ident-No. S 506 and Apllication in a two way vehicle
- Synchromatic gear in Size/ Ident-No. S 507 from Application in a caterpillar crane
- Built in winch gear in Size/ Ident-No. from 5140 WH 01 and Ratio from 192
- Hoisting gearbox in Size/Ident-No. from 4033 WH 13 and Ratio from 63.1
- Free fall winch for Application on a cable dredger
Areas of application
- Ratios range from 18 to 300
Trunk lids have come a long way. The high level of comfort for opening and closing trunk lids or tailgates is increasingly enhanced by automatic drives.
For this market segment, STABILUS did not only develop the optimum drive technology; as a system supplier, it also assumed the responsibility for the overall function.
The harmonious interaction of linkage, weight equalization, and electric and electronic components that are suitably coordinated are the basis for the following functions:
- Automatic opening/closing/stopping
- programmable intermediate position
- External force recognition
- bearings for gears, turbines, compressors, rotary screw compressors, power transmissions, electrical machines Generally in system, installation and machinery production
- Maximum outer diameter Ø 500 mm (197 inch.), other sizes on request
- Recasting, reconstruction and redesign of bearings, machined ready for installation.
Areas of application
power transmissions, electrical machines Generally in system,
installation and machinery production
• RADIAL BEARINGS
• AXIAL BEARINGS
• RADIAL-AXIAL BEARINGS
- timing belts, v-belts, flat-belts,
- pulleys and plate wheels for belts,
- gears, bevel gears, worm and worm gears, racks,
- chain guides,
- bearings (ball- and rollerbearings, special bearings) from german, european and american manufacturers
- couplings, friction hubs, idlers
- supplements like special bolts and nuts (e.g. in inch dimensions)
Coated pulley bottoms and transport sealing – our extra services are always one step ahead of your desires.
- Drive pulleys
- Bend pulleys
- Snub pulleys
- Idler and return idler
- Lateral guide idlers
- Support and impact rings
- Idler frames
- Link pulleys
- Special idler
- Deflection discs (Currugated sidewall belts)
- Impact roller
- Drive shafts
- Bend shafts
- Pedestal bearing
- Flange bearing
- Clamping sets
To optimise performance, we segment our servo drives and motors by the duty required for the application.
This has been our motto for more than 60 years. It is also an expression of our company’s future-geared philosophy and our key range of services. We develop and produce gear solutions for many different branches of industry under state of the art conditions in Sonthofen.
Products and Services
- Cardan shafts with deflection angles up to max. 35° and max. torque up to 35,000 Nm
- Cardan shafts with deflection angles up to max. 45° and max. torque up to 1,300 Nm
- Double cardan shafts for steering axles
- Precision Cardan Shafts, -Double Joints, -Cardan Joints Angle of deflection up to max. 45°, Torque range up to max. 250 Nm
- Driving elements
Precision, dynamics, reliability – these principles unite all of our products.
Our product range currently includes four different planetary gearbox designs. Numerous customer-specific special gearboxes complete what we have to offer.
With modern CNC machines, we manufacture precise components for industrial use according to the quality requirements of our customers.
State-of-the-art CNC sawing machines guarantee only a minimum of waste and, due to their small measurements, the optimisation of subsequent cutting times.
As a supplier, we have acquired extensive knowledge in dealing with renowned companies of machine and plant construction and in the conveyor system sector.
Years of production experience and technical expertise mean we are a partner who can quickly and reliably cater for the demands of our customers.
In order to meet the rising quality requirements of our customers, it is our objective to improve our quality standards and to render them documentable and measurable using state-of-the-art test methods. In so doing, we rely on a measuring machine produced by Zeiss.
To us, the high quality of products and processes is a precondition for the smooth processing of orders. This claim results in a high level of reliability, combined with the flexibility of a modern medium-sized business.
- Driving elements
- Hub drives – each wheel it’s electric drive
- Non-standard drives – unique and specific | Wheel Chairs | Compact electric powered and automated floor vehicles | Camera Vehicles | Hose Bobbin for Fire-Figthing Vehicles | Curtains, Windows, Doors and Gates | Patient Lifts
- DC-Permanent magnet motors in 2- or multipolar design can be combined with single- or multi-stage angular gears