- FLEXOMAX GSN I Nominal torque range 3 Nm - 20025 Nm
- FLEXOMAX GBN I Nominal torque range 3600 Nm - 644400 Nm
- PINOFLEX I Nominal torque range 1320 Nm – 8730 Nm
- SPEFLEX I Nominal torque range 45 Nm - 2500 Nm
- EZR I Nominal torque range 12.50 – 250.00 kNm
- RATO DS I Nominal torque range 16.00 kNm - 200.00 kNm
- VULASTIK L I Nominal torque range 0.50 kNm - 40.00 kNm
- VULKARDAN E I Nominal torque range 0.2 kNm - 25.00 kNm
- VULKARDAN L I Nominal torque range 0.2 kNm - 16.00 kNm
- MEGIFLEX B I Nominal torque range 0.01 kNm - 4.00 kNm
- RATO S I Nominal torque range 80.00 kNm - 315.00 kNm
- RATO R I Nominal torque range 20.00 kNm - 100.00 kNm
- ISS I Nominal torque range 3.15 kNm - 20 kNm
- DISCFLEX I Nominal torque range 120 Nm - 13000 Nm
- DENFLEX I Nominal torque range 1000 Nm - 560000 Nm
- PNEUMATIC DISC BRAKE I Nominal braking torque range 0 Nm – 5062 Nm
- FLEXOMAX G l Nominal Torque Range 20.50 Nm- 48600.00 Nm
- The mechanically commutated direct current motors of the BCI series offer three sizes, many voltage versions and a wide selection of accessory components for an extensive range of particularly economical drive solutions in the range from 10 to 100 watts.
- VARIODRIVE Compact motors are electronically commutated external rotor motors with completely integrated operating electronics in the power range from 20 to 100 watts
- VDC motors VARIODRIVE Compact motors are electronically commutated external rotor motors with completely integrated operating electronics in the power range from 20 to 100 watts. VDC gearmotors VDC gearmotors VARIODRIVE Compact motors combined with a wi
- VDC gearmotors VARIODRIVE Compact motors combined with a wide selection of powerful and smooth-running spur gears, planetary and angular gears.
- The wide variety of spur gear, planetary and worm gear units in finely stepped reduction ratios is the perfect complement to the wide variety of applications in which the BCI motor can be use
- High-performance planetary and angular gears complement the strengths of the ECI motors for optimum adaptation of speed and torque to the required load points
- Direct current motors | With radial forced ventilation | With internal cooling | With surface cooling | 0,50 - 185 kW
- 3-phase asynchronous motors IP 21 - IP 23 | With radial forced ventilation | 8,0 - 120 kW
- Direct current motors with ignition protection type "d" flameproof enclosure
- Flame proofed direct current motors
- MANUALplus 620 – The Contouring Control for CNC and Cycle Lathes
- The TNC controls for milling, drilling, boring machines and machining centers
- In the Setup and Measurement area you will find the touch probes, which help you to reduce the setup times of your machine tools, as well as highly precise measuring systems for machine tool inspection and acceptance testin
Areas of application
Due to the design without housing (solid plate) and the application of special qualities of plate, the motors are particularly compact and powerful.
- Shaft height: 100 to 400 mm
- Power: up to 600 kW
- Speed range: up to 12.000 rpm
- Duty cycle: S1 (continuous operation)
- Cooling: IC 416 (forced-ventilation)
- Voltage: 360V
- Insulation class: F
- Mounting: IM B35
- Degree of protection: IP 54
- Vibration severity grade: A
- Ambient temperature: -20 to 40 °C
- Installation altitude: up to 1.000 m
Areas of application
- Fine chemicals
- Food products
We supply quickly exchangeable components such as transmissions and swivel arms adhering to current regulations, e.g. ATEX, CE, SIL and cGMP, as replacements or for re-equipping your machines (also suitable for other makes).
EB-SYS single-acting pneumatic actuators are available in either "spring opens" and "spring closes" versions.
35 - 1368 Nm (based on supply pressure 6 bar)
Limit of travel:
exactly adjustable between +/- 3°
Limit switches and solenoid valve mounting:
VDI / VDE 3845
min. 2,5 bar, max. 8 bar
clean and dry in accordance with ANSI/ ISA S7.0.01.
for cycles > 4 /min please lubricate
-20°C to +80°C (standard)
-40°C to +80°C (low temperature)
-15°C to +140°C (high temperature)
EN ISO 5211
high quality marine grade Aluminium alloy, hard anodized.
other coatings upon request.
This has been our motto for more than 60 years. It is also an expression of our company’s future-geared philosophy and our key range of services. We develop and produce gear solutions for many different branches of industry under state of the art conditions in Sonthofen.