- FLEXOMAX GSN I Nominal torque range 3 Nm - 20025 Nm
- FLEXOMAX GBN I Nominal torque range 3600 Nm - 644400 Nm
- PINOFLEX I Nominal torque range 1320 Nm – 8730 Nm
- SPEFLEX I Nominal torque range 45 Nm - 2500 Nm
- EZR I Nominal torque range 12.50 – 250.00 kNm
- RATO DS I Nominal torque range 16.00 kNm - 200.00 kNm
- VULASTIK L I Nominal torque range 0.50 kNm - 40.00 kNm
- VULKARDAN E I Nominal torque range 0.2 kNm - 25.00 kNm
- VULKARDAN L I Nominal torque range 0.2 kNm - 16.00 kNm
- MEGIFLEX B I Nominal torque range 0.01 kNm - 4.00 kNm
- RATO S I Nominal torque range 80.00 kNm - 315.00 kNm
- RATO R I Nominal torque range 20.00 kNm - 100.00 kNm
- ISS I Nominal torque range 3.15 kNm - 20 kNm
- DISCFLEX I Nominal torque range 120 Nm - 13000 Nm
- DENFLEX I Nominal torque range 1000 Nm - 560000 Nm
- FLEXOMAX G l Nominal Torque Range 20.50 Nm- 48600.00 Nm
- geared motors can be supplied for a power range up to 200 kW and rated gear unit torques up to 20,000 Nm with helical
- ARPEX all-steel couplings are without circumferential backlash, suitable for high ambient temperatures, and especially for machines which must be operated with high precision
- FLENDER standard gear units | helical and bevel-helical gear units, single-stage and multi-stage planetary gear units and worm gear units | from approx. 2,000 to 2,600,000 Nm
- FLENDER N-EUPEX Pin Coupling | N-EUPEX DS Pin Coupling | RUPEX Pin and Bush Coupling | BIPEX Claw Coupling | Also available for use in potentially explosive atmospheres (acc. to 94/9/EC)
- Application-Specific FLENDER Gear Units | Aerators, Agitators, Cranes, Crushers, Extruders, Reactors, Ropeways, Rotary Kilns, Mills, Water Screw Pumps and Turbines
- ZAPEX gear couplings are particularly suitable for rough operating conditions as occur, for example, in metallurgical engineering or in the cement industry
- Highly flexible FLENDER couplings (ELPEX Flexible Ring | ELPEX-B Rubber Tyre | ELPEX-S Rubber Disk) Series available for use in potentially explosive atmospheres in conformity with directive 94/9/EC
Our new drive technology is consistently focusing on state-of-the-art converters for variable control and regulation of rotational speed. This concept offers very smart solutions for many problems, e.g. soft start of belt conveyors.
- Energy train-compliant standard dimensions
- Four-quadrant drive
- Energy recovery
- Suitable for standard mining motors
- Control concept without tacho generator for balance-proof operation
- Special controls for conveyor systems
- Slip compensation
- Water cooling
- The mechanically commutated direct current motors of the BCI series offer three sizes, many voltage versions and a wide selection of accessory components for an extensive range of particularly economical drive solutions in the range from 10 to 100 watts.
- VARIODRIVE Compact motors are electronically commutated external rotor motors with completely integrated operating electronics in the power range from 20 to 100 watts
- VDC motors VARIODRIVE Compact motors are electronically commutated external rotor motors with completely integrated operating electronics in the power range from 20 to 100 watts. VDC gearmotors VDC gearmotors VARIODRIVE Compact motors combined with a wi
- VDC gearmotors VARIODRIVE Compact motors combined with a wide selection of powerful and smooth-running spur gears, planetary and angular gears.
- The wide variety of spur gear, planetary and worm gear units in finely stepped reduction ratios is the perfect complement to the wide variety of applications in which the BCI motor can be use
- High-performance planetary and angular gears complement the strengths of the ECI motors for optimum adaptation of speed and torque to the required load points
- Worm gearing with motor in torque range 265-1230 Nm
- Drive technology for doors
- Motors with brushes
- EC motors with no brushes
- Epicyclic gears with brush and brushless motors
- DC motors for continuous operation in the range 2.5 to 250W
- Control electronics for brushless motors
- Servo amplifiers for brush motors
- Brakes for installation in a manual gearbox in connection with couplings for rotational speed switching
- Safety brake for attachment to the gearbox shaft to be braked with a holding arm
- Electromagnetically actuated power-on electric clutches
- Spring pressure actuated single-face clutches
- Coupling for positively locking torque transmission with interlocked gear shifting gate
- In the Setup and Measurement area you will find the touch probes, which help you to reduce the setup times of your machine tools, as well as highly precise measuring systems for machine tool inspection and acceptance testin
- The TNC controls for milling, drilling, boring machines and machining centers
- MANUALplus 620 – The Contouring Control for CNC and Cycle Lathes
High surface definition, high contouring accuracy of the finished workpiece, and short machining times - these requirements can be met only with digital drive concepts. For integrated drive control, HEIDENHAIN offers the iTNC 530. Either compact or modular inverters are available, depending on the type of machine.
The compact inverters contain the power stage for up to 3 axes or 4 axes plus spindle with spindle power ratings up to 15 kW.
With modular inverters, various power modules are available for axes and spindles, and power supply units with 22 kW to 55 kW. Modular inverters are designed for machines with up to 13 axes plus spindle with a spindle power rating up to 35 kW.
Feed motors of 1.5 Nm to 44 Nm and spindle motors of 5.5 kW to 30 kW are available for connection to HEIDENHAIN inverters.
Areas of application
Due to the design without housing (solid plate) and the application of special qualities of plate, the motors are particularly compact and powerful.
- Shaft height: 100 to 400 mm
- Power: up to 600 kW
- Speed range: up to 12.000 rpm
- Duty cycle: S1 (continuous operation)
- Cooling: IC 416 (forced-ventilation)
- Voltage: 360V
- Insulation class: F
- Mounting: IM B35
- Degree of protection: IP 54
- Vibration severity grade: A
- Ambient temperature: -20 to 40 °C
- Installation altitude: up to 1.000 m
- Custom made specialty gears
- Winches for all areas of the heavy lifting appliances and material-handling technology, mobile and stationary
- Wheel drivers for Caterpillar, Winch input drives, Track chain drives and Mobil cranes
- Axle gear in Size/ Ident-No. S 508 from Apllication in a two way railway vehicle
- Reverse gear in Size/ Ident-No. S 506 and Apllication in a two way vehicle
- Synchromatic gear in Size/ Ident-No. S 507 from Application in a caterpillar crane
- Built in winch gear in Size/ Ident-No. from 5140 WH 01 and Ratio from 192
- Hoisting gearbox in Size/Ident-No. from 4033 WH 13 and Ratio from 63.1
- Free fall winch for Application on a cable dredger
Areas of application
- Ratios range from 18 to 300
High level of comfort and safety for opening and closing
With the POWERISE systems from STABILUS, the trunk will open by remote control within seconds. Pressing the remote control again will close it. The rest will happen automatically, safely and reliably.
And, the lid can be stopped in any intermediate position.
Integrated in the POWERISE drives is a sensor system that reliably eliminates safety risks due to improper operation or use.
Coated pulley bottoms and transport sealing – our extra services are always one step ahead of your desires.
- Drive pulleys
- Bend pulleys
- Snub pulleys
- Idler and return idler
- Lateral guide idlers
- Support and impact rings
- Idler frames
- Link pulleys
- Special idler
- Deflection discs (Currugated sidewall belts)
- Impact roller
- Drive shafts
- Bend shafts
- Pedestal bearing
- Flange bearing
- Clamping sets
Do you need a drive motor, a linear adjustment unit, limit switches for end stops and a comfortable control unit for your application? Then, this range of RK-drive technology could be interesting for you.
All function included
That is why, all the important functions and safety precautions are included in the compact products of the RK drive technology. Powerful electric cylinders provide for linear movements with their motor driven pistons.
Stable lifting columns additionally take over control functions and do not need any covering because of their attractive profile surface.
The product series called MultiControl is easy to install and to operate.
The idea of the system of the drive technology is simple: It means, it is better to combine all components, e.g. motor, guide, limit switches, and control, to get a compact and complete solution and not to gather and install them individually.
In this way, you will possibly be able to resolve your problems for only a fraction of the usual cost.
For over 60 years the BEA Group is an international company for Drive Technology.
By the continuous development of our business processes and the europe-wide expansion of a inovation sales organization, the BEA Group has expanded to a promising company in the Dive Technology.
This has been our motto for more than 60 years. It is also an expression of our company’s future-geared philosophy and our key range of services. We develop and produce gear solutions for many different branches of industry under state of the art conditions in Sonthofen.
Products and Services
Products and Services
Products and Services
- Precision Cardan Shafts, -Double Joints, -Cardan Joints Angle of deflection up to max. 45°, Torque range up to max. 250 Nm
- Double cardan shafts for steering axles
- Cardan shafts with deflection angles up to max. 45° and max. torque up to 1,300 Nm
- Cardan shafts with deflection angles up to max. 35° and max. torque up to 35,000 Nm
and a length of up to 1000 mm with rolled thread.
Longer hollow spindles are possible with whirled thread.
We produce hollow spindles in steel, stainless steel and aluminium.
An example application for hollow spindles are telescopic electric drives.