Trunk lids have come a long way. The high level of comfort for opening and closing trunk lids or tailgates is increasingly enhanced by automatic drives.
For this market segment, STABILUS did not only develop the optimum drive technology; as a system supplier, it also assumed the responsibility for the overall function.
The harmonious interaction of linkage, weight equalization, and electric and electronic components that are suitably coordinated are the basis for the following functions:
- Automatic opening/closing/stopping
- programmable intermediate position
- External force recognition
- Helical geared motors | Shaft mounted geared motors | Parallel shaft geared motors | Helical worm geared motors
- Helical bevel geared motors | Angle parallel shaft geared motors
- EUSAS® system motors – A motor for 100 Hz characteristic and all worldwide voltages.
- Gears and gear motors for economic solutions, tailored for your specific applications.
- Frequency inverters with excellent control features, compact size, ease of use and very good communication skills.
- High-performance planetary and angular gears complement the strengths of the ECI motors for optimum adaptation of speed and torque to the required load points
- The wide variety of spur gear, planetary and worm gear units in finely stepped reduction ratios is the perfect complement to the wide variety of applications in which the BCI motor can be use
- VDC gearmotors VARIODRIVE Compact motors combined with a wide selection of powerful and smooth-running spur gears, planetary and angular gears.
- VDC motors VARIODRIVE Compact motors are electronically commutated external rotor motors with completely integrated operating electronics in the power range from 20 to 100 watts. VDC gearmotors VDC gearmotors VARIODRIVE Compact motors combined with a wi
- VARIODRIVE Compact motors are electronically commutated external rotor motors with completely integrated operating electronics in the power range from 20 to 100 watts
- The mechanically commutated direct current motors of the BCI series offer three sizes, many voltage versions and a wide selection of accessory components for an extensive range of particularly economical drive solutions in the range from 10 to 100 watts.
- Direct current motors | With radial forced ventilation | With internal cooling | With surface cooling | 0,50 - 185 kW
- 3-phase asynchronous motors IP 21 - IP 23 | With radial forced ventilation | 8,0 - 120 kW
- Flame proofed direct current motors
- Direct current motors with ignition protection type "d" flameproof enclosure
- In the Setup and Measurement area you will find the touch probes, which help you to reduce the setup times of your machine tools, as well as highly precise measuring systems for machine tool inspection and acceptance testin
- The TNC controls for milling, drilling, boring machines and machining centers
- MANUALplus 620 – The Contouring Control for CNC and Cycle Lathes
Areas of application
Due to the design without housing (solid plate) and the application of special qualities of plate, the motors are particularly compact and powerful.
- Shaft height: 100 to 400 mm
- Power: up to 600 kW
- Speed range: up to 12.000 rpm
- Duty cycle: S1 (continuous operation)
- Cooling: IC 416 (forced-ventilation)
- Voltage: 360V
- Insulation class: F
- Mounting: IM B35
- Degree of protection: IP 54
- Vibration severity grade: A
- Ambient temperature: -20 to 40 °C
- Installation altitude: up to 1.000 m
The quick reaction force, available quickly, even without minimum order volumes
Customized for you:
With variants projects for a completely personalized solution
Developed entirely for you:
Precise customer-specific drive solutions
EC Motors from 40W up to 210W (BLDC)
Gear Motors from 1 Ncm up to 10 Nm (PMDC)
Water pumps (BLDC)
This has been our motto for more than 60 years. It is also an expression of our company’s future-geared philosophy and our key range of services. We develop and produce gear solutions for many different branches of industry under state of the art conditions in Sonthofen.
Products and Services
- Continuity through aspired long-term development
- Sustainable management takes priority over short-term income
- High willingness to invest in technical developments
- Worm gears and drives to your specifications
- Special solutions developed at short notice
- Wide range of technological experience
- Spare parts – even for 40-year old transmissions – in stock
- High degree of delivery reliability
- Quick answers to all your questions
- Your personal contact person
- Extremely short delivery times
- Dispatch within 24 hours possible
- Quotations prepared on same day
Our product range offers the most diverse of drive versions. Irrespective of whether you require a standard model or an unconventional solution to your drive requirements. We will deliver the gear – in large-scale or individual production.