BARTEC designs and manufactures electric motors and electrical equipment for safe and reliable solutions in power, lighting, control and monitoring applications.
Our product range includes:
- Electric motors
- Special motors and special solutions
- Switches and controllers
All products can be supplied for potentially explosive atmospheres, wet environments or tailored to customers‘ applications.
Areas of application
Due to the design without housing (solid plate) and the application of special qualities of plate, the motors are particularly compact and powerful.
- Shaft height: 100 to 400 mm
- Power: up to 600 kW
- Speed range: up to 12.000 rpm
- Duty cycle: S1 (continuous operation)
- Cooling: IC 416 (forced-ventilation)
- Voltage: 360V
- Insulation class: F
- Mounting: IM B35
- Degree of protection: IP 54
- Vibration severity grade: A
- Ambient temperature: -20 to 40 °C
- Installation altitude: up to 1.000 m
Areas of application
STOCK SERVICE (quick reaction force):
-DC Motors from 1 - 240W
-EC Motors from 50 -175 W
Motors and generators
Johannes Huebner Giessen is known for building motors since the day our company was founded in 1934. We have established ourselves to date as a competent partner in many sectors of industry with our electric drives as well as system solutions including gearboxes, brakes, controllers and batteries. We regularly earn the respect of our partners by producing customized designs and prototypes to meet individual customer requirements.
Individual motors with high degree of protection
Our DC and servomotors are certified sealed to degree of protection IP68. Distinguishing features include their high levels of robustness and reliability; we are able to supply them in versions boasting extremely small dimensions and special windings.
Highly energy efficient generators
Our generators are very often incorporated in smaller wind turbines and hydroelectric plants as well as in mobile power supply solutions. To be able to achieve optimum starting performances even at low speeds the generators have almost no cogging torque, an aspect that improves energy efficiency.
Products and Services
- 2-pin and 3-phase electrical vibrators - 3000/3600 rpm
- Vibratory chutes for abrasive bulk materials
- Electrical and compressed air vibrators for the compaction of building materials and concrete
- Electrical and compressed air vibrators for bulk materials in the food industry
- Non-standard drives – unique and specific | Wheel Chairs | Compact electric powered and automated floor vehicles | Camera Vehicles | Hose Bobbin for Fire-Figthing Vehicles | Curtains, Windows, Doors and Gates | Patient Lifts
- DC-Permanent magnet motors in 2- or multipolar design can be combined with single- or multi-stage angular gears