- VARIODRIVE Compact motors are electronically commutated external rotor motors with completely integrated operating electronics in the power range from 20 to 100 watts
- VDC motors VARIODRIVE Compact motors are electronically commutated external rotor motors with completely integrated operating electronics in the power range from 20 to 100 watts. VDC gearmotors VDC gearmotors VARIODRIVE Compact motors combined with a wi
- The mechanically commutated direct current motors of the BCI series offer three sizes, many voltage versions and a wide selection of accessory components for an extensive range of particularly economical drive solutions in the range from 10 to 100 watts.
- ECI motors ECI motors The electronically commutated internal rotor motors of the ECI series feature exceptional power density and dynamics. Partially integrated electronics and a wide variety of combination options from the modular system offer an extens
- Worm gearing with motor in torque range 265-1230 Nm
- Epicyclic gears with brush and brushless motors
- DC motors for continuous operation in the range 2.5 to 250W
- DC motors
- EC motors with no brushes
- Motors with brushes
- Motors for special gears
- Motors for cog wheel pumps
- Motors for membrane pumps
- EC motors
- Control electronics for brushless motors
- Servo amplifiers for brush motors
- MANUALplus 620 – The Contouring Control for CNC and Cycle Lathes
- In the Setup and Measurement area you will find the touch probes, which help you to reduce the setup times of your machine tools, as well as highly precise measuring systems for machine tool inspection and acceptance testin
- The TNC controls for milling, drilling, boring machines and machining centers
Areas of application
Due to the design without housing (solid plate) and the application of special qualities of plate, the motors are particularly compact and powerful.
- Shaft height: 100 to 400 mm
- Power: up to 600 kW
- Speed range: up to 12.000 rpm
- Duty cycle: S1 (continuous operation)
- Cooling: IC 416 (forced-ventilation)
- Voltage: 360V
- Insulation class: F
- Mounting: IM B35
- Degree of protection: IP 54
- Vibration severity grade: A
- Ambient temperature: -20 to 40 °C
- Installation altitude: up to 1.000 m
We mount engines to be tested under load or not under load, according to your requests, and ready to start. Wether these engines are provided by us or by you is irrelevant.
Areas of application
Bühler Motor EC Motors
For stringent performance requirements in terms of efficiency, dynamics, power density, synchronous operation and long life.
- Split stators
- maximum copper fill factor
- maximum energy density
- Diameter from 30 - 60 mm
- Lengths from 50 - 128 mm
NORD has many years` experience in gas and dust explosion protection and has produced explosion protected drive units which comply with the requirements of the European Directive 94/9/EC since 2003. Certification is performed by the Physikalisch-Technische Bundesanstalt (PTB) and by the DEKRA EXAM GmbH.
Drive units with combined protection for gas and dust atmospheres (Categories 2 or 3) are available on request. However, these cannot be used in environments where there are hybrid mixtures, i.e. where hazardous gases and particles occur simultaneously.
NORD supplies motors from its own development for all important markets world wide. This autonomy offers customers the decisive advantage of short and highly reliable delivery times.
- DC-Permanent magnet motors in 2- or multipolar design can be combined with single- or multi-stage angular gears
- Non-standard drives – unique and specific | Wheel Chairs | Compact electric powered and automated floor vehicles | Camera Vehicles | Hose Bobbin for Fire-Figthing Vehicles | Curtains, Windows, Doors and Gates | Patient Lifts
- Hub drives – each wheel it’s electric drive