Sealing is an application that can be found in almost every industry. With their flexible bristles and wide variety of brush body profiles, Mink strip brushes can handle every imaginable task.
- Heat resistance gaskets up to 1000°C
- Round gasket in whhite, grey and black, without core
- Round gasket with core, or knitted cord core
- Gaskets, with and without steel wire reinforced, in white, caramelized, grey and black
- Knitted tape
- Automotive industry
- Electrical engineering
- Light fittings
- Filter technology
- Pump manufacture
- Household equipment
- Construction of plant and machinery
The GMT group is a globally present supplier of products and systems for the aerospace industry. As a specialist for anti-vibration technology we develop and supply tailor made solutions to our customers in all fields related to the aerospace industries.
Cost efficiency and innovation as well as short lead times are characteristics for our work and our products. Through our expertise and experience we achieve effective solutions such as tie rods, bushes, anti-vibration dampers, hose holders, fastening parts, seals and shock absorbers for hydraulic systems and cabin interiors.
GMT’s high-quality product range makes a big contribution to improvement of security and comfort in aircraft industry. Especially in aircraft industry there are high requirements on products and first-class quality is essential. We meet this challenge successfully and for more than 20 years we are development and production partner for aircraft industry.
Highest reliability and technical comfort is ensured by innovative and competent solutions e.g. window fastener for Airbus line A 318, A 319 and A 320, tie rods for A 380 as well as numerous shock mounts.
Besides Airbus further reputable companies of aircraft industry are customers of GMT as FACC, AOA, RUAG, Sell, Dasell, Mühlenberg, Eurocopter, SFT Intec and MTU. Our high-quality products provide a basis for a sustained company growth.
Here you will find over 5000 Standard Profiles. Plastic profiles, edge protection profiles, terminal profiles, U and angle bars, round cords and square cordes special profiles, self-adhesive profiles, sponge rubber and foam rubber, EPDM, CR, NBR, NR, PU, TPU, silicone, PVC and Viton (R) FKM.
- Rubber-plastic seals
- Asbestos-free flange gaskets
- Seals for high temperature applications
- Seals for hydraulic systems
- Seals for pneumatic systems
- Seals made out of rubber
- Pierced cartridge seals
- Corrugated seals
- Seals of all types
- Seals for low temperature applications
- Asbestos-free seals
- Seals made of polytetrafluorethylene (PTFE)
• Plastics: PMMA acrylic, PC, PVC, POM, PA, PS, PP, PE and ABS
• Gore-Tex, Klinger Top, Popphit graphite, graphite laminate Klinger
• Virgin PTFE, 25% u.Kohle glass, graphite
• Klingersil ® 4300, 4400.4409, Klinger ® Graphite laminate HL, Klinger Top,
• Novaform SK, Novapress A310 Basic orange, Tesnit, AFM
• Universal Novapress light gray, Novatec köngsblau Premium, Unitec ® Green 300
• Elastomers: EPDM, Viton, CR, coated with PTFE film (sandwich seal
• Faserflex, Vukanfiber, rubber cork, felt RG
• single or double sided adhesive Ausgerüstetnnerhalb 2 working days of an individual offer and when needed in Europe in less than 8 business days your custom seals.
What you can expect:
- fast and reliable delivery
- competent technical consultation
- constructive support regarding development, optimisation and repairs
We will find the right answer to almost any client-specific question, based on a great variety of rubber compounds.
We dispose of various different compounds, which are certified and adequate to KTW, FDA, DVGW, MIL, BGA a.s.o., standards.
We can produce any sealing system without high cost for mouldings, because of a prototype production. So we are able to receive new experiences for every day use. Through this proceeding method it is also possible to manufacture single parts or small series at low cost, even if there are no existing moulds available.
- Seals made from heat resitstant ceramic fibtes, a range of qualities and dimensions, temperature-resistant up to 1000°C
- Aluminium seal for the Ipson-Recon system
- Ropes, tapes, gaskets, fabric, seals made from treated fibres, temperature-resistant up to 1000°C