- geared motors can be supplied for a power range up to 200 kW and rated gear unit torques up to 20,000 Nm with helical
- geared motors are available up to 11 kW and 1,590 Nm and motors with worm gear units up to 1.5 kW and 166 Nm
- motors with the following specifications for export into the NAFTA market (US, Canada, Mexico): Electrical NEMA, UL, CSA
- Geared Motors for Agitator, Mixer, Cooling Tower, Suspended Electric Monorails, Extruder Applications
- Application-Specific FLENDER Gear Units | Aerators, Agitators, Cranes, Crushers, Extruders, Reactors, Ropeways, Rotary Kilns, Mills, Water Screw Pumps and Turbines
- High-performance planetary and angular gears complement the strengths of the ECI motors for optimum adaptation of speed and torque to the required load points
- The wide variety of spur gear, planetary and worm gear units in finely stepped reduction ratios is the perfect complement to the wide variety of applications in which the BCI motor can be use
- VDC gearmotors VARIODRIVE Compact motors combined with a wide selection of powerful and smooth-running spur gears, planetary and angular gears.
Helical gear units and helical geared motors from NORD Drivesystems are supplied in three product series to meet the individual requirements of each application. One possibility is the unicase, one-piece, helical gear units with the highest efficiencies, combined with energy-efficient motors and central or decentralised frequency inverters. They provide versatile system solutions with the highest levels of efficiency and economy.
Their features are:
- robust cast iron housing
- gearing meets up to date international high standards
- wide selection of motors and brake-motors including inverter-duty motors
- units available for harsh environments
- integrally cast foot or flange designs
- sleek design for easy cleaning
- all bearings selected to provide long and trouble-free operation
- high quality sealing for enhanced leakage-protection
- output side is integral part of the housing, no bolt-on output cover to cause leakage or gear-misalignment
Our mounted worm gears, which are suitable for both rotation directions, have a sealed and robust casing.
The steel worms are hardened and polished, while the worm-wheels are made of high quality special bronze which have the best gliding properties.
The use of these denticulation pairs in combination with the proper lubricating fats or oils (mineral or synthetic) guarantees a low noise emission and a high service life of the gear.
In most cases a regreasing and a change of lubricant is not necessary, so that our gear drives are suitable for a low-maintenance applications.
The majority of the gears have ball bearings.
These are dimensioned to provide a greater than average service life for continuous operation and in every fitting position.
The smaller gears are completely oil- and dust-proof.
The larger gears are designed with ventilation.
Before the start of operational use the sealing screw, to be found at the highest point, must be exchanged with the supplied ventilation screw.
We have grouped our worm gears into four types:
- Single-stage with solid shaft
- Two-stage with solid shaft
- Single-stage with hollow shaft
- Two-stage with hollow shaft
According to the application, our worm gears can be connected in different positions, each rotated by 90°, with a three-phase motor to give a single unit
Our gear drives are filled with lubricant and are ready for use; they are painted with the colour RAL 9006 (white aluminium).