The WIBO product range extends from the classic electric radiator (storage slimline radiator), the bathroom and kitchen radiator, right up to electric fireplaces and stoves.
All of our radiators are maintenance-free, clean, convenient, odourless and noise-free, with a virtually unlimited service life.
The certification according to the European testing standards (TÜV [Technical Inspection Agency] Rhineland)
stands for tested quality and safety of the WIBO radiators.
- Flexible hoses in piping systems
- Flexible and robust strip wound metal hoses as mechanical protection, bend protection and protection of cable and wiring systems
- Axial expansion joints with weld ends, fixed and movable flanges
- Lateral expansion joints with weld ends, fixed and movable flanges
- Angular expansion joint with weld end, fixed and movable flanges
- Expansion joints for Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning
- Stainless steel expansion joints
- PTFE compressors
- Highly Flexible Metal Hoses for acceptance of large axial, angular and lateral motion as well as for decoupling of engine vibration and high acoustic comfort.
- Metal hoses for steam piping and waste water treatment
- Hoses for beverages
- Gas hoses for household and industry applications
Areas of application
Typical examples of BOA flexible solutions in HVAC installations are
- when all possibilities of natural compensation (e.g. pipe bend) are consumed
- Vibration and sound absorbing at pumps, compressors, cooling water installations, turbines, motors
- Dismounting joints for pumps, armatures and heat exchangers
- Stress free and easy installation of radiators, cooling ceilings, overhead heaters, gas burners, fan-coil units etc.