- Stainless steel flexible hose with braid | Nominal diameters DN6 – DN300 | Material: hose – 1.4541, 1.4571 or 1.4404, braid – 1.4301 | Supply lengths, to customer specifications | All conventional connections iaw DIN and special connections to customer sp
- Flexible vacuum hose | Nominal diameter DN16 – DN150 | Hose material 1.4541, 1.4571 or 1.4404 | Connection, e.g. with KF / ISO K Flansch – 1.4541, 1.4571 | Supply lengths, to customer specifications | Cleaned for vacuum application
Areas of application
Our cable protection systems grant an ideal protection of heat/coldness/chemical acids and leach, mechanical compression and abrasion as well as EMC – protection. You receive ideal quality to a very economical price.
Furthermore we are offering besides the serial production, as a special service, the fabrication of cable protection systems of your individual desires and requirements. Our cable protection products are introduced in different sectors as for example in the machine - building , plant construction, vehicle – building, railway and shipbuilding, automation and control engineering, switch – cabinet building and many more.
We offer protected and forward – looking solutions where ever cable protection is asked for.
The advantages of our products are become clear in use.
- A very easy assembling supports the system security
- Components can not be loosen by vibration
- Strength of the system connections
- Approved seal resistance according to general examines IP65 – IP68
- Mechanical using even at low temperatures: impact strength
- permanent crush resistant products (peak load)
- steady in the permanent use at bending strength
- high chemical resistance
- excellent fireproofing properties
- high resistance regarding environmental/weather influences
- long time use in daily business
- eco - friendly
Products and Services
Products and Services
- Gas hoses for household and industry applications
- Hoses for beverages
- Metal hoses for steam piping and waste water treatment
- Highly Flexible Metal Hoses for acceptance of large axial, angular and lateral motion as well as for decoupling of engine vibration and high acoustic comfort.
- Stainless steel expansion joints
- Flexible and robust strip wound metal hoses as mechanical protection, bend protection and protection of cable and wiring systems
- Flexible hose assemblies for water applications
- Flexible hoses in piping systems
Metal hoses offer a wide range of solutions in different applications:
- To take up misalignment or thermal expansion
- To absorb vibrations or to facilitate repeating machine movements
The advantages when using the BOA metal hoses are numerous, for instance:
- No cracking of piping due to stress fatigue
- No leakages at joints, gaskets or flanges due to undesirable tensions
- Simplified mounting and decoupling during maintenance
- Increased possibilities for prefab manufacturing
This is only a short summary of all possibilities BOA hoses offer you. It is however important to choose the proper hose from our extensive range for each application. On our website you'll be able to find detailed information about our most popular hoses, or else please feel free to contact our engineers for further advice.