Here are only a few examples:
- Belt-drives: connecting the belt-drum, shaft and gearconnection
- Wind Energy Turbines: main shaft-hub connection, break disc and couplings
- Ship drive train: shaft-ccoupling, break disc connection
- Packing machines, bag-handling devices: fastening of levers, gear-linkage, rockers
- Fastening of gear- or chain wheels to shafts
- Fastening of discs to shafts
- Couplings in printing machines, stirring machines and others
- Connecting hollow-shaft gear-boxes to driveshafts
- Fixing seals and/or bearings axially
- Mining equipment: fasten bucket wheel
- Water mills: fastening paddle wheels
- Weaving and other fine-tool machines: fixing shafts and levers
- Many applications more...
because we care about keeping you connected.
Hohage Schrauben is your partner for reliable and economical connection solutions. With more than 50 years of manufacturing experience and a highly trained and dynamic team, we are uniquely equipped to satisfy your performance requirements. We are always happy to answer any technical questions you may have and to work with you to arrive at the best solution. What's more, we have the capacity to provide top quality products at high volumes. That's precision - mass-produced.
Screws are not just screws. And production is not just production. Because we understand your exacting requirements, we have designed a manufacturing system that can bring you both at once: production of high-precision products at high volume combined with great flexibility and strict adherence to deadlines.
Our machinery is state-of-the-art so we can ensure you get the full benefits of our integrated manufacturing process. We control both quality and turnaround times right from the start. That is why mass-production tolerances down to a hundredth of a millimetre are for us the norm. And since we run a proprietary tool construction facility, we are not so dependent on suppliers - an advantage you can benefit from.
No. of poles: 9-, 15-, 25-, 37-, 50-pos.
No. of poles: 15-, 26-, 44-, 62-, 78-pos.
Filter type: C-filter up to 1300 pF
Current rating (Standard): up to 7,5 A
Current rating (High Density): up to 3 A
In addition to a broad range of pipe bending machines TRACTO-TECHNIK offers pipe end processing machines and devices for the hydraulic connection technology.
*Countersinking and drilling
Established in July 2000 by Markus Depka, Depka Verbindungstechnik specializes in the consignment of turned and cold-formed parts. Great care is taken to individually create quality parts that adhere to customer specifications, whether they are customized, based on other sample parts, or are a specific DIN-standard component.
Our long-standing experience in this business guarantees our customers cost benefits while they receive components of the highest quality.