Laboratory Apparatus Manufacturers, Traders, Suppliers
Areas of application
- fine chemicals
Pilot Plant BS-pilotDRY® ML015-ML005
- flexible filling volume and process 10% to 100% nominal volume
- small footprint
- mobile and portable
- "plug and use" installation
- ideal for "Upscaling"
- easy operation
- ATEX compliant configuration
- drying processes
- mixing processes
- homogenising, moistening etc.
- Rotary Evaporators - Intelligent Evaporation
- Large-Scale Rotary Evaporators - Industrial Evaporation
- Automatic Module - Distimatic - Automated 24/7 Evaporation
- Magnetic Stirrers - Safe Heating and Mixing
- Overhead Stirrers - Powerful Stirring
- Shakers & Mixers - Temperature-Controlled Shaking
- Peristaltic Pumps - Precise Dosing and Dispensing
Areas of application
Laboratory appliances for pharmaceutical research, for the cosmetics industry, the biology as well as the chemistry sector.
As an innovative and globally active company, Heidolph Instruments is a leading manufacturer for laboratory equipment like Rotary Evaporators, Magnetic Stirrers, Overhead Stirrers, Shakers & Mixers and Peristaltic Pumps
The sample tubes can be inserted into the entry funnel of the ATRAS as bulk material. From there on, the machine performs all following tasks automatically. First it separates the tubes before it scans the applied barcode in order to get the information it needs to sort the tubes into the correct target bin. The underlying sorting rules can either be communicated via LIS, or chosen manually, using the multicolored touchscreen.
Setting the ATRAS up takes up a few minutes only and the handling during operation is very easy and intuitive. Creating and managing the sorting rules is no more difficult and we are always there for your support should you encounter any problems.
Like all of our systems, the ATRAS can be equipped with a number of different extra modules, for example additional target bins or a cap color identification system. However, one of its most important features are the low acquisition costs. Combined with the fact that the ATRAS produces almost no running costs it is sure to be a profitable investment.
In case you need further information on our Bulk to Bulk Systems, take a look at our product catalogues or contact us directly.
- Sorting performance: Up to 2000 tubes/h, average speed 1.500 tubes/h
- Handling: Automatically (can communicate with LIS-interface)
- Sorting Rules: Fully customizable, up to 10 target bins