PressesCAM controlled presses up to 400 tons / 6 m with 2D/3D bending simulation with automatic angle gauging system by means of laser measurement. It is also possible to import your 2D/3D data directly into the system without loss of time.
- QuickMark Laser Marking Machine
- Laser Cutter Machine 3XL-3200
- Laser Cutter Machine 2XL-3200
- Laser Cutter Machine XL-3200
- Laser Cutter Machine XL-1600
- Laser Cutter Machine XL-1200
- Laser Cutter Machine L-3200
- Laser Cutter Machine L-1200
- Laser Cutter Machine M-1600
- Laser Cutter Machine M-1200
- Laser Cutter Machine M-800
You are searching for a product, but you have not found it in our product-range?
Of course we will help you in this case!
Whatever you will need ...
We will be your partner for new products.
The production and delivery of special customer-parts is our force.
With samples, drawings or sketches from you, we will find the best technical way for an economical production with best prices for you.
Modern machines enable us to react flexibly and quickly on your demands.
We are working with:
profile, flat ribbons, sheets, wires and rods
made of steel, stainless steel, brass, aluminium ...
We are selling:
pressed parts, stamped parts, lasered parts and bending parts
wire bent pieces
We are producing:
wihout cutting action:
stainless steel surfaces:
to press, to punch, to bend, to stamp, to swag
to turn, to drill, to mill, to lap threads
to rivet, to pin, to screw, to weld (to spot-weld)
to trowel, to paint, to coat, to nickel-plate, to brassplate, to zinc-plate
to electrogalvanize, to chrome-plate, to cadmium-plate, to gold-plate
mechanical and chemical treatment
- Anodising of titanium
- Cylindrical screws with slot to DIN 84 / DIN EN ISO 1207
- Titanium countersunk screws with slot to DIN 963 / DIN EN ISO 2009
- Titanium hexagon nuts to DIN 934 / DIN EN ISO 8673
- Titanium disks to DIN 125 / DIN EN ISO 7089
- Laser cutting of sheets of aluminum and 15 mm
- Laser cutting of sheets of aluminum and 15 mm
- Laser cutting of sheets of stainless steel to 25 mm
With the SP laser cutters you can engrave or cut the following materials: acrylic, glass (engraving), wood, plastic, leather, metal (engraving), paper, stone (engraving), textiles and many more.
JobControl® laser software: SP laser cutters come with an intuitive software, which can be mastered within a very short time.
SP laser cutter product advantages
- InPack Technology™: Protects the laser components for high-quality cutting results.
- All-round access: The freely-accessible processing area can be accessed from all sides.
- Adaptable: A wide range of processing tables and accessories.
Laser technology, the key for your ideas
Through the use of CNC controlled laser cutting systems we are capable of solving your problems. Individually programmable cutters revolutionize the machining of aluminium and stainless steel as well as a wide variety of mild steel types.
Clean and burr-free cutting edges in hard and soft materials meet the highest requirements in most diverse templates.
Just cutting is no challenge anymore. Of course we also offer processing support-services. The laser replaces, for example, subsequent drilling works or is able to engrave marks for a better implementation. Contact us for personal consultation!
The advantages are obvious:
Fast and flexible cutting processes and intelligent supporting-solutions, like positioning aids, facilitate further processing as well as chain collaboration. Unparalleled time savings compared to conventional processing.
Even complex contours can be cut without contact - fast, without impact force and a constantly high edge-quality.
The lasered blanks are separated free of wear with extremely small kerfs and a minimum of waste. When operating, the machines are extremely economical in energy efficiency. Less waste for business and environment.
With our system-oriented structures, jobs, solutions and assemblies can be reissued, extended and modified at any time. So you can keep the overview even at the largest series and be assured that each piece will meet your quality requirements.
Our range of production abilities:
Metal sheets up to a size of 2500 x 6000 mm The precision is in the range of + 0,1 mm
- Mild Steel: up to 25 mm thickness
- Stainless Steel: up to 20 mm thickness
- Aluminium: up to 12 mm thickness
The choice of cutting technique used to meet your individual requirements is not solely based around cut edges and tolerances. Welser Profile also places a strong emphasis on the development of an economical cutting process.
We work with the following technologies:
- Cutting with a cold saw
- Cutting with a hot saw
- Laser cutting equipment
- Punching devices
- Brushing tools e.g. for deburring
We also provide a range of Finishing Processes to modify the cross sectional area of the tubes.