Lubricating Pumps Manufacturer, Trader, Supplier
- Steel and aluminium
- MQL: NEAR-DRY MACHINING
- Machine Tools
- Chassis, Vehicle, Earth Moving Vehicle
- Chain and Conveyor Lubrication
- Food and Beverage Systems
- Pulp and Paper Industry
- Marine and Offshore
- DropsA provides solutions for many other industries.
The SMART2 range oil lubrication pumps provides innovative pump packages for the machine Tool Industry. The SMART2 Electric Pump has been designed for systems with a working pressure of up to30 bar. The pumps are available either with a built in controller card which controls the entire system or the manual version can be connected to a separate control device. It is suitable for systems requiring flow rates of up to 100cm³/min and pressure of up to 30 bar. Innovative pump package for the machine tool industry All units are fitted as standard with built in Pressure switch, Low Level Switch and Pressure Gauge and PCB user interface.
- Reservoir Capacity: 3lt ( 0.660 galls) in oil-proof rasparent plastic - Compatible lubricant: Mineral oil - Storage temperature: --4°F ÷ + 140°F - Working Temperature +41°F ÷ +140°F - Electrical power 110/230 V AC 50H - 110/230 V 60HZ - Max pressure: 441psi ( 30bar)