Products and Services
The optimum solution is always the individual solution. To ensure that this type of individually tailored overall solution is economically viable, the agitator tank periphery used by SCHWARZ draws on proven standard components – such as control, configuration of the agitator mechanism, fittings, drive systems and so on. These are so perfectly matched to the reaction tank concept that an optimum outcome is achieved every time.
Plant engineering calls for a degree of trust. Our experienced engineers will be pleased to provide you with competent, sound advice. Because the more trouble is taken in planning a project, the fewer problems you will encounter and the more speedy will be the subsequent implementation through to the commissioning stage.
- Brakes for installation in a manual gearbox in connection with couplings for rotational speed switching
- Safety brake for attachment to the gearbox shaft to be braked with a holding arm
- Other machines and systems
- Electromagnetically actuated power-on electric clutches
- Coupling for positively locking torque transmission with interlocked gear shifting gate
- Spring pressure actuated single-face clutches
ZENO is the partner for potential recyclable processing companies, waste disposal companies and providers of alternative energy. As machine and plant manufacturer ZENO resolves complex task assignments in the field of waste sorting, plastic recycling, shredding and re - processing of residual material for thermal recycling and treatment of potential recyclables.
ZENO is always the right choice, no matter if it is about stand-alone machines for shredding potential recyclables from small trade or industrial production or about complete plants for substitute fuel treatment or environment-friendly energy generation in biomass power stations.
Epoxy components for mechanical engineering
For over 25 years GIPRO manufactures parts and components for machines and special machines from selected Thermosetting plastics.
The components are developed according to customer specifications and casted with epoxy resins that meet all technical requirements of mechanical strength, durability and temperature requirements. Epoxy machine components are sometimes preferred as an alternative to metallic components in mechanical engineering.
Areas of application
- military industry,
- medical industry,
- electrical industry
Industrial Washing Machines.In order to realize every received order, we together with a client select unique technology (taking into consideration both a device and industrial chemistry) which meets our clients’ individual needs in a optimal way. Our professional team of engineers, technicians and highly qualified and specialized staff from service department are our priceless potential. Our construction office not only select appropriate technology of washing and degreasing to meet clients’ needs but we also realize orders for non typical devices.
Please fill - Questionnaire Forms and send to : email@example.com
- Fully automatic single or multipiece bagging
- Performance up to 1200 baggings per hour
- Industrial PC based control unit
- Servo drives
- Biaxial machine
- Fully automated separation of garments
- Fully automated hang in of garments
- Fully automated bagging with length detection
- Fully automated welding of the poly foil
- Programmable horizontal or inclined sealing form
- BM 1201 with second servo unit for bottom sealing
- Fully automated transfer of bagged garments to slide rail or feed off conveyor
- Controller memory for up to 10 parameter sets for different garments
- Driven unrolling device for poly foil
- Production on Machines and Lines for Inhouse Technology
- Mechanical Engineering Specialising in development and manufacture of machines and lines for the tubular products and bar industry
- Production on Machines and Lines for Automotive Industry
- Production on Machinesand Lines for Bars
- Production on Machines and Lines for Tubes
- Production on Machines and Lines for Ball Bearings
• Specialising in development and manufacture of machines and lines for the tubular
products and bar industry
• 100 years of experience
• State-of-the-Art technologies and material
• High performance machines and lines according to special application requirements
• A leading manufacturer of turnkey tube and bar machining systems and lines
• Numerous, worldwide patents
• Continuous, innovative development strategy
• Engineering and software development by high qualified employee pool, modern CAD – 3D -,
CAQ and PPS-systems
• Inhouse assembly hall for commissioning and inspection of machines and lines
• High quality standards according to DIN EN ISO 9001 : 2000
• Member of the Graebener Group since 2003 – with special advantage of synergy effects
- manufacturer of turnkey handling and packaging systems for film production lines
- manufacturer of turnkey handling and packaging systems for nonwoven production lines
- manufacturer for packaging lines for gypsum plasterboards and wall panels
- manufacturer of turnkey handling and packaging systems for many different types of short rolls
- manufacturer of vertical wrapping systems for industrial goods
We set new standards with regard to productivity and quality. Our customers produce first class products with maximum efficiency and a high level of machine availability with the world’s fastest wide weaving loom with its speed of 120 ppm and weaving width of 11 m.
Our weaving looms can be designed reliably for tensions of up to 65,000 N/m in beat-up.
The widest weaving loom ever produced was 33.15 m and it was supplied by Jürgens in the year 2005. A world record in the Guinness Book of World Records.
We also supply the necessary beamers and creel systems for warp preparation for the entire field of technical fabrics. Karl Mayer from Obertshausen is our reliable partner for this application. Warping speeds of up to 500 m / min are just part of daily business for our customers. The picture is rounded off by modern facilities for heatsetting of the paper machine clothing.
In addition to the continuous further development of our products, we also offer our customers a variety of upgrade packages and loom relocations – also for looms from our competitors – as part of our core business.