Mills Manufacturers, Traders, Suppliers
- Washinglines, separationlines, dryinglines and recyclinglines for contaminated plastics
- Hammermills for Size reduction of brittle materials, electronic scrap, (computer hard and software) wood, insulation material, tyres, porous concrete blocks, etc.
- Size reduction of loose film ( in-line edge trims), hollow containers, barrels, crates, PVC pipes (thin-walled PE / PP pipes), profile, automotive bumpers, web scrap, injection moulding waste or thermoforming scrap etc.
- Bale Breaker / Screw Shredder used for pre-size reduction of pallets, cable drums, insulation matting material, porous concrete blocks, breakdown of baled material (bottles etc.)
- Polystyrene Shredder for size reduction of expanded polystyrene (EPS) and PUR foam
- Friction washer used to wash plastic materials such as film flakes , granulate to include PET bottle flakes and other types of rigid plastics
Areas of application
REKORD GMP and industrial mills with capacities from 100 kg/h to > 5,000 kg/h and rotor diameters from 212 mm to 630 mm. Drive power from 7.5 kW to 160 kW. REKORD mills are universal mills with variable grinding tools: pin rotor/stator, turbo rotor with sieve insert, beater rotor with milling ring and grinding track, fluted disk rotor. Housings ATEX compliant and 10 bar pressure shock resistant or pressure safe with flameless relief valve. Sealing gas, FDA compliant sealing materials, rotation monitoring, temperature monitoring, vibration monitoring. IQ/OQ/PQ validated.
Areas of application
- Nano coatings, functional coatings
- Nano ceramics
- Inkjet ink
- Pigments, pigment preparations, pigment production
- Polishing agents (CMP)
- Capacitor masses, MLCC
Its field of application starts where the other agitator bead mill system Zeta® ends. The highly efficient centrifugal separation system enables the use of smallest grinding media from a diameter of 50 – 300 µm in reliable continuous operation.
It is specially designed for wet grinding and dispersing processes especially „gentle dispersing“ in the nanometer range. Working with the machines is a pleasure due to its easy operation.
The agitator bead mill Zeta® RS is equipped with a swiveling grinding unit and lifting device with multiple positions for easy emptying, filling and cleaning and a horizontal working position.
Peg grinding system with small length/diameter portion
ATEX-conform design in ergonomic design
Highly efficient dynamic centrifugal separation system
Use of smallest grinding media from 50 to 300 µm
Integrated grinding media collecting tray for loss-free emptying
Easy handling due to swiveling and carriage-type grinding chamber
Control of the mill drive and feeding pump via frequency inverter
Flow meter to control the product flow
Pressure control by contact manometer
Measurement of the product inlet and outlet temperature, optionally also available for cooling water temperature
Flow measurement of the chamber cooling
Grinding chamber design of stainless steel as standard. Wear and corrosion resistant designs for metal free processing are available in the materials silicon carbide / silicon nitride, zirconium oxide, polyurethane
- Mixers with container volumes of 40-1000 Liters
- Mixers for mixing solids with solids
- Mixers for mixing powdery components with various weights and particle sizes
- Mixers for liquid-liquid mixing
- Mills | Agitator ball mills | Laboratory mills | Disk mills/grinders
- Mixers for dry-liquid mixing
- Dispersion and wet grinding technology for fertilizers and plant protection media
- Dispersion and wet grinding technology for fillers, cocoa mass, chocolate and many more
- Dispersion and wet grinding technology for dyestuffs, pigment manufacture, titanium dioxide and toner
- Dispersion and wet grinding technology for nano applications
- Dispersion and wet grinding technology for microbiology / cell disintegration/disruption
- Dispersion and wet grinding technology for biotechnology, cosmetics / body care and the pharmaceutical industry
- Dispersion and wet grinding technology for cellulose derivatives, nitrocellulose and pulp
- Dispersion and wet grinding technology for ferrite, glasses, ceramic pigments and technical ceramics
- Dispersion and wet grinding technology for printing inks
- Mixers with container volumes of 0.1 to 55 Liters
- Wet milling
They can be used for the processing of various products with a wide range of viscosity.
Functioning of the PUC colloid mills is based on a stator/rotor system.
vertical version with hopper or flange connection.
with special motor for installation in closed tubing line systems or attached to a vessel.
with standard B3 motor for installation in closed tubing line systems or attached to a vessel
At FRITSCH you will find exactly the mill you need. Exactly matching the sample material, sample quantity, grinding time and desired final fineness. Exact grinding results and the best analysis quality are secured. And our extensive consultation, worldwide FRITSCH service and quality made in Germany are included.