PERGANDE plants are planned by highly qualified and experienced interdisciplinary groups. More than 30 years of extensive experience in the construction and operation of process engineering plants are incorporated in the planning process. Planning teams are set up for specific tasks to ensure commensurate planning for every project. The large range of PERGANDE products makes the company a competent partner for the requirements to be met. This applies both for miniature plants and for complete production plants.
Engineering performances based on DIN EN ISO 9000 guarantee transparency and reproducibility.
Technology for mixing, drying, reacting and cooling
AVA supplies complete package units for all core processes in the fields of mixing, drying and reacting. For the operator this means: A minimisation of interfaces and reduction of contact persons for all process stages such as:
- Vacuum systems
- Condensation systems
- Dosing systems
- Data acquisition
And all this from the planning stage right through to commissioning.
Basic and preliminary planning, design engineering, approval planning, complete delivery, turnkey construction, documentation, site supervision, commissioning and training.
– EVERYTHING FROM A SINGLE SOURCE –
Products and Services
- Plant Construction Specialising in development and manufacture of machines and lines for the tubular products and bar industry
- Production on Machines and Lines for Ball Bearings
- Production on Machines and Lines for Automotive Industry
- Production on Machines and Lines for Inhouse Technology
- Production on Machines and Lines for Tubes
- Production on Machinesand Lines for Bars
• Specialising in development and manufacture of machines and lines for the tubular
products and bar industry
• 100 years of experience
• State-of-the-Art technologies and material
• High performance machines and lines according to special application requirements
• A leading manufacturer of turnkey tube and bar machining systems and lines
• Numerous, worldwide patents
• Continuous, innovative development strategy
• Engineering and software development by high qualified employee pool, modern CAD – 3D -,
CAQ and PPS-systems
• Inhouse assembly hall for commissioning and inspection of machines and lines
• High quality standards according to DIN EN ISO 9001 : 2000
• Member of the Graebener Group since 2003 – with special advantage of synergy effects
Our cleaning systems are used in the automotive and automotive supply industry, for paint stripping processes, for cleaning and preservation of roller bearings and standard parts, for maintenance processes, in the electronics industry, in the metalworking industry, in the plastics processing industry, in the recycling industry as well as in the food and pharmaceutical industry.
By individually and flexibly selecting from the following list of process steps, we can optimally design your cleaning system:
° Cleaning process
° Washing zones (pre-washing, washing, rinsing, rinsing with fresh water)
° Drying, suction
° Bath maintenance, filtering
° Parts transport (conveyor, chain conveyor, displacement units)
° Work piece carrier type (pallets, crates, boxes, racks, part carriers)
° System feed (manual, automatic)
- Prefabrication of pipe work (shop fabrication)
- Supply and installation of pipe work
- Steel fabrication for pipework and the necessary sub-contracted services
General installation and large diameter pipes without restrictions on use (consumer structure) etc.
Technologically necessary machine and system pipework
Converter and distribution substations
Underground and surface media supplies
Furthermore, systems or their components are produced by us in Burgtonna and mounted locally.
In doing so, we always have a new challenge with which we have to prove ourselves at home or abroad!
Through the challenges which arise from anew each time, a very good team has developed in Burgtonna!