Position Sensors Manufacturer, Trader, Supplier
- Wood processing
- Metal processing
- Medicine / Health Care
- Logistics / Mechanical handling technology
- Packaging technology
- Green Energy (Solar / Wind power)
- Machine construction
- Production technology / industry
SIKO develops and produces rotational and linear measuring systems, actuators and also individually programmable displays for machines of all types of construction. With precision and innovative strength the company sets worldwide standards in quality and reliability.
Siko is also continually concerned with the development and offer of individual measuring solutions for the special applications of its customers. Since 1963 the special solutions from SIKO for small, medium and large production volumes have been setting standards in the machine construction field. So we welcome your enquiries.
Our product mix:
- Magnetic length, angle and rotational speed measuring systems (MagLine)
- Position indicators and handwheels
- Intelligent actuators
- Cable tension sensors / cable length sensors
- Rotary encoders and geared potentiometers
Accurate measurement of the degree of tilt or inclination from a horizontal position is very important for many motion control systems or to ensure safety. Inclination sensors offer an easy and efficient way of monitoring spatial orientation without the need for mechanical linkages – a real advantage for design engineers.
- High Accuracy of 0.1° and Resolution of 0.01°
- Measurement Range ±80° (Dual Axis) or 360° (Single Axis)
- Analog Interfaces: Current, Voltage