Areas of application
- Wood processing
- Metal processing
- Medicine / Health Care
- Logistics / Mechanical handling technology
- Packaging technology
- Green Energy (Solar / Wind power)
- Machine construction
- Production technology / industry
SIKO develops and produces rotational and linear measuring systems, actuators and also individually programmable displays for machines of all types of construction. With precision and innovative strength the company sets worldwide standards in quality and reliability.
Siko is also continually concerned with the development and offer of individual measuring solutions for the special applications of its customers. Since 1963 the special solutions from SIKO for small, medium and large production volumes have been setting standards in the machine construction field. So we welcome your enquiries.
Our product mix:
- Magnetic length, angle and rotational speed measuring systems (MagLine)
- Position indicators and handwheels
- Intelligent actuators
- Cable tension sensors / cable length sensors
- Rotary encoders and geared potentiometers
Module 160/15 G
Module 160/15 GPA
AL 2/15 & AL 2/16
Motion and positioning
Guiding, adjustment, positioning or uniform motion, the requirements for linear motion operations are as numerous as the solutions. We offer you a wide spectrum of linear motion components, starting with an occasional manual movement, as well as frequent operation, through to continuous high dynamic positioning.
Selection assistant Linear-Technology
In order for you to preselect the most suitable range quick and easy, we have developed a system which is strictly application orientated. You can determine the most suitable size and design based on your performance requirements from within the range.
We are always here, of course, to assist you personally with your selection.Start the selection assistent
- Distance Measurement Sensors
- Position Encoding System WCS
- Data Matrix Positioning System PCV
- Position Guided Vision PGV
- Electronic CAM-Switch Controller PAX
The electronical depth control is used to keep the deept of the engraving constant.
Therefore the electronical depth control is mounted on the Z table of the CNC machine. An adjustable scan lever scans the surface of the workpiece at the engraver.
The base plate of the electronical depth control can be adjusted coarse by long holes and fine by a screw(+- 1/10 mm, hysteresis 0.05 mm). The scan lever and the electronics are pluged to the pase plate and can be removed easily.
While working, the machine controls automaticly the Z axis to a constant position above the workpiece. Additionally the workpiece is pressed slightly down.
Content of delivery:
- Threaded Ball Valves made of brass, spheroidal graphite cast iron and carbon steel
- Automated Ball Valve Packages and Controls
- Excess Flow Safety Valves
- Mounting Kits for flanged TAS
- Gas Appliance Connection with TAS
- Gas Shut-Off - Safety Ball Valves with integrated TAS
- Thermally Released Shutoff Valves TAS ( TAE with European Union patent application )
- 3-Way Ball Valves made of brass and carbon steel
- Flanged Ball Valves made of Spheroidal Graphite Cast Iron, Carbon Steel and Steel
- Ball valves in special design
- stainless steel ball valves