- Washinglines, separationlines, dryinglines and recyclinglines for contaminated plastics
- Hammermills for Size reduction of brittle materials, electronic scrap, (computer hard and software) wood, insulation material, tyres, porous concrete blocks, etc.
- Size reduction of loose film ( in-line edge trims), hollow containers, barrels, crates, PVC pipes (thin-walled PE / PP pipes), profile, automotive bumpers, web scrap, injection moulding waste or thermoforming scrap etc.
- Bale Breaker / Screw Shredder used for pre-size reduction of pallets, cable drums, insulation matting material, porous concrete blocks, breakdown of baled material (bottles etc.)
- Polystyrene Shredder for size reduction of expanded polystyrene (EPS) and PUR foam
- Friction washer used to wash plastic materials such as film flakes , granulate to include PET bottle flakes and other types of rigid plastics
- Pulverising Technology - turnkey solutions for industrial crushing and pulverizing
- Pulverising Technology - lump beakers for homogenizing of material flows
- Pulverising Technology - customized impact milling plants with specialized tools
- Pulverising Technology - mills in hygienic design, GMP and CIP compliant
- Pulverising Technology - grinding tools in tempered steel and low-wearout materials
- Consulting and trials in our testing lab for optimal layout and operation
Areas of application
Food, pharma, chemical, plastics, commodities, materials, recycling industries, laboratories and scientific institutions.
Turnkey fine grinding plants in industrial and GMP layout for batch and continuous production. Capacity up to 5.000 kg/h with product fineness < 5 µm. CIP & ATEX compliant, for inertization & cryogenic processing. Fully IQ/OQ/PQ validated installation. Testing facility with comprehensive trial options. For food, pharma and chemical materials & commodities.
Modular setup based on REKORD mills in industrial or GMP design with specified grinding tools. Milling speed up to 200 m/s. All required material handling devices, dosing units, sieves and separators, weighing, conditioning, pneumatic conveying, screw conveing, product buffer container, handover to subsequent process or packaging.
- Crushing solutions for the crushing of metals and chips
- Crushing solutions for cast iron scrap by crusher
- Crushing solutions for casting scrap by breaking process without wear
- Crushing solutions as single-shaft shredder
- Crushing solutions as double-shaft shredder
- Crushing solutions as four-shaft shredder
- Crushing solutions as multi-shaft shredder
- Crushing solutions for use as a rotary cutter or granulator
- Crushing solutions and highly modular allowing free configuration
Whether in industry or in disposal companies – when it is a matter of shredding and recycling, ERDWICH is the best address.
As the core of our "hardware", our 1-, 2- or 3- shaft shredders and our highperformance granulators assure an efficient breaking-up of materials – as single machines or integrated into complete shredding and recycling plants.
- Patented T-blade profile guarantees a precise cutting process (energy savings up to 15%)
- Two tilting hoppers for optimal feeding of the material to the tool shafts
- Automatic reversing function protects against fracture of the cutting tools
- Low noise level due to effective sound insulation and low engine speed
- Integrated fine dust filter frees the engine compartment of dust particles
- Optional wheel axle with solid rubber tires guarantees unrestricted maneuverability
- Low wear and maintenance costs and maintenance friendly modular design
Areas of application
- scraps, empty bags
- Hospital waste
- bandages, injections
- Food waste, bones, shells
- Hotel-/ Restaurant waste
- cardboard, drums - Office waste
- loose paper, disks, CD’s
- Sand lump and ashes shredder
- Raw material recycling
- glass and PET-bottles, plastic
- Returned cosmetics, medicines, laboratory waste
MERCODOR Shredding systems offer ideal solution to your refuse problems; commercial and industrial applications, domestic waste disposal and the recycling of raw materials. Using special fitted or built-on components and individual design of the cutting knife (shape characteristics), the basic structures can be adapted to suit all materials for shredding or the ultimate size required for the scrapped materials. This means that an optimum degree of shredding is obtained for the most wide-ranging waste materials like wood, glass, metal sheet, plastic, textiles, rubber, paper, cartons, aluminium and stell chips, filter fleece etc. In addition to this we offer a wide range of special-purpose machines: - Shredder with punched screen version - Shredder in stainless steel version or with only those parts coming into contact with the medium in stainless steel - Single shaft shredder - Polystrene shredder - Cardboard shredder - Sand lump crusher - Boring shredder - Bottle crusher
Cutting devices Type ZM 1 Cutting device (mm) 360 x 380 Drive (kW) 5,5/7,5 Capacity/h* 50 - 150 kg Weight (kg) 650
Areas of application
Raw materials, pigments and colors, minerals, glasses, frits , dental ceramics
ULF NOLL Service & Beratung provides individual consulting in powder processing and support to pursue innovative directions in processing technology. Ulf Noll develops systems solutions that go far beyond the ordinary, and accompanies you in your R & D projects and testing. Profit from his personal support and his over 30 years’ experience in fine particle technology.