- Our products are primarily used in different sectors within the machine tool industry
- Additional applications include the printing industry, the plastic industry and the beverage industry.
- In any case, we focus on customer-oriented pump technology which perfectly fulfills all requirements.
- Pumps for Low pressure, Medium pressure and High pressure
Areas of application
ViscoTec produces dosing systems and dosing components for semi or fully automatic production lines and assembly processes. From precise micro dispensing, in the microliter range, to speed-proportional bead dosing, from potting applications, two-component mixing applications or from high precise filling under highest hygienic requirements for the pharma industry to liquid preparation and barrel emptying of semi-solid pastes: ViscoTec products cover a wide range of applications.
All dosing and filling units of the company are based on the endless piston principle which belongs to the group of rotary positive displacement pumps. The functionality is comparable to an endless piston that feeds the product from the suction side to the pressure side and builds up a pressure difference in doing so. The core element of each application is a volumetric dispensing pump. The interaction of an eccentrically moving rotor into a corresponding stator results into a similar flow and dosing characteristics of an endless moving piston.
The rotor / stator geometry ensures that a constant volume is always flowing proportionally to the rotation angle per revolution. So the volume is exactly defined by the angle of rotation of the rotor. The flow direction is reversible by changing the direction of rotation, the pump curve is pressure stable and absolutely linear. This enables you to get a clear overview about the ratio between revolution, time and volume rate. This results in a guaranteed dosing accuracy of 1% at the pump outlet (depending on the fluid) which often is much lower in practice. One further benefit is the emerging dosing chamber. Its volume is absolutely constant during the motion, which gives the possibility to dispense solid-containing fluids and even extremely shear-sensitive chunky products. And in over 95% of all applications there is no need for any filling and dosage valves at all, since a short reverse motion at the end of the dosing process break the thread off and therefore prevents dripping.
Customers of ViscoTec come from many different industries like automotive, aerospace, electronic engineering, general industry, plastics, new energies, food, biochemistry, pharmaceutics, cosmetics or the medical sector. They all benefit from a technology which, along with other technical features, offers reliable, accurate and fast dosing that helps them to increase the quality of their own products. For each application, the customer receives comprehensive advice from ViscoTec specialists and experts in order to achieve the best results. Thanks to the 24/7 support available from ViscoTec, optimum service around the clock is ensured. ViscoTec offers its customers a precise, reliable, fast and sophisticated technology. It belongs to the premium market sector. The products are tailored to perfectly match the respective application. The extraordinary quality and work has been rewarded in 2014 with the „Bayerns Best 50“ award and in 2015 with the „Best of Industriepreis“ award.
Areas of application
- Beverage industry
- Chemicals & industrial applications
- Pharmaceutical industry & sterile applications
- Feed industry
- delta® diaphragm metering pump
- gamma/ X Diaphragm Metering Pump
- Makro TZ Plunger Metering Pump
- Beta® Solenoid Diaphragm Metering Pump
- Makro TZ Diaphragm Metering pump
- Duodos Air Operated Diaphragm Pump
- Makro/ 5 Diaphragm Metering pump
- Sigma/ 1 Diaphragm Metering Pump (Controltype)
- Sigma/ 2 Diaphragm Metering Pump (Basistype)
- Sigma/ 2 Diaphragm Metering Pump (Controltype)
- Sigma/ 3 Diaphragm Metering Pump (Controltype)
- Sigma/ 1 Diaphragm Metering Pump (Basistype)
- Sigma/ 3 Diaphragm Metering Pump (Basistype)
- Vario C Motor Driven Diaphragm Metering Pumps
- Spectra Progressive Cavity Pumps
- von Taine® Centrifugal Pumps
- DULCO®Trans Barrel Pumps
- Makro/ 5 Hydraulic Diaphragm Metering Pump
- Makro/ 5 Plunger Metering Pump
- Sigma/ 2 Plunger Metering Pump
- Hydraulic Diaphragm Metering Pump Orlita® Evolution
- Motor Driven Metering Pump alpha
- Pneumatic Metering Pump Pneumados
- Precision Plunger Metering Pump mikro delta®
- Diaphragm Process Pump Zentriplex
- Hydraulic Diaphragm Metering Pump Hydro
- Pumps-Gear pumps with special gears to reduce the pulsation
- Pumps-Gear pumps for use at differential pressures up to 250 bar
- Pumps-Gear pump for conveying and dosing at temperatures up to 550 ° C
- Pumps-Wide range of spare parts for WITTE Pumps and pumps from other manufacturers
- Pumps-Gear pump units consisting of pump, drive, base frame and gear
- Pumps-Gear pump for conveying and dosing of chemicals , polymer melts and food stuffs
- Pumps-Gear pumps for conveying and dosing of low to high viscosity media
- Pumps-Gear pumps for use at suction pressures up to 120 bar
- Pumps-Gear pump for conveying and dosing of liquids and melts without solids
- Pumps-Gear pumps for replacement of existing aggregates to increase the funding amount in the same mounting size
- Pumps-Gear pumps are used for viscosities up to 40,000 Pas
- Pumps-Gear pump for conveying and metering critical, corrosive or abrasive media
- Pumps-Zahnrapumpen for use in the prepolymer and polymer production
- Pumps-Gear pumps for use in the production of fibers
- Pumps-Gear pump for conveying in rubber applications
- Pumps-Gear pumps for use in the film production
- Pumps-Gear pump for conveying of special displacement volume of 0.2 cc to 25,000 cc per revolution
- Customer-specific large pumps and standard pumps for water transport
- Pumps for thermal power plants
- Centrifugal pumps for the bioethanol, the food and chemical industries
- Self-priming centrifugal pumps
- Pumps for the bioethanol, food and chemical industries
- Centrifugal pumps for the pulp and paper industry
- Double flow volute casing pumps
Areas of application
However, the characteristics of the even best sensor or transducer can be altered by a wide variety of factors. This drift cannot be prevented, and it leads to incorrect readings. Calibration allows these deviations to be measured and documented in a certificate. All pressure measuring devices that significantly affect processes or activities should be calibrated before being used. SIKA‘s mobile test and calibration devices are effective aids for performing the necessary test and calibration tasks quickly.
Areas of application
- ground water sampling pumps
- Barrel pumps
- BLDC-motorised pumps
- Pumps for barrels and for garden
- Stainless steel pumps
- Water supply system
You can be sure that we thoroughly used our brains while developing our pumps and they’ve been produced with our heart and our soul. Therefore they reach a premium standard that convicts our customers. The hallmarks of our products are outstanding performance combined with optimized consumption values and low noise levels. Experience gained over decades in connection with in-house development and production make for customized production at attractive conditions. Whether it’s a standard appliance or a special pump – with us you can be sure to get exactly what you’re looking for!a
- drinking water
- well water
- light oils, heating oil and diesel
- cooling agent and dielektrika
- weak acid and base (not for sulphuric acid)
NOT TO USE FOR PETROL AND GAS !
Areas of application
Hose pumps operate without any valves or seals. They belong to the category of positive displacement pumps. The transported media is forced through a hose, which can be quickly exchanged and is therefore very economical. While transporting the medium, the hose is pinched together by spring-loaded compression rollers. Thus, the rotating movement pushes the medium from the suction side to the discharge side of the hose. Beyond every roller, the hose opens up again and thereby creates a vacuum. This in turn causes the medium to be drawn in.
The flow rate depends on the speed of the pump's rotor, the inner diameter of the hose, the elasticity of the hose, as well as the viscosity of the transported medium. The extent of the vacuum depends on the inside diameter, the wall thickness, and the elasticity of the hose. The pressure depends on the elasticity of the hose and the contact pressure of the compression rollers.