- Size reduction of loose film ( in-line edge trims), hollow containers, barrels, crates, PVC pipes (thin-walled PE / PP pipes), profile, automotive bumpers, web scrap, injection moulding waste or thermoforming scrap etc.
- Hammermills for Size reduction of brittle materials, electronic scrap, (computer hard and software) wood, insulation material, tyres, porous concrete blocks, etc.
- Washinglines, separationlines, dryinglines and recyclinglines for contaminated plastics
- Bale Breaker / Screw Shredder used for pre-size reduction of pallets, cable drums, insulation matting material, porous concrete blocks, breakdown of baled material (bottles etc.)
- Polystyrene Shredder for size reduction of expanded polystyrene (EPS) and PUR foam
- Friction washer used to wash plastic materials such as film flakes , granulate to include PET bottle flakes and other types of rigid plastics
- PET extrusion technologies for recycling not only post consumer PET bottle flake but also PET in-house waste
- Recycling system with high-performance degassing for thermoplastics
- Recycling systems for thermoplastics
- Recycling system with integrated single-shaft shredder for thermoplastics
- Fully automatic recycling system for edge trim.100% of the pellets produced are put back into the production process.
The compact INTAREMA® recycling system with short singlescrew extruder is - as the T series - without extruder degassing ideal for non-printed edge trim, cutting waste, rolls, loose leftover film and regrind material. The INTAREMA® extruder – TE series – features double degassing for the processing of slightly printed production or industrial waste and technical polymers.
The SENNEBOGEN Material handler 821 Mobile
- Material handling, as well as loading and sorting materials in the recycling chain and light scrap and bulk goods handling
Max. Range: 12 m
ATM stands for Arnold Technology for Metal recycling - based on more than 80 years of experience. ATM develops, manufactures and services high-performance metal recycling systems.
The ATM Recycling Systems team focuses on the development of performance advantages in the areas of market understanding, engineering, manufacturing and customer service.