- quenched gearwheels immersed running in oil
- heavy cast iron construction
- height adjustable through milling head
- fine crossfeed of spindle sleeve when milling
- large speed range
- 2-step motor
- 12 speeds
- forward and reverse for threading
- easy operating safety switch with low – voltage release and emergency stop
- high accurate spindle running due to taper roller bearings
- mechanical feed of spindle sleeve for drilling via sleeve lever
- coupling to change from manual rough feed to manual fine feed
- drill depth stop
- hollow spindle to clamp tools via M 10 drawbar
- 3-step mechanical feed
- threading attachment
- adjustable wedges
- gear head rotation +/ - 90°
Areas of application
SHW Werkzeugmaschinen GmbH is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of travelling column machines and an internationally renowned specialist for machine processing. Among the items our machines produce are large parts for machine and plant construction, for large diesel engines, for turbines and for environmental technology. The head of every machine and the heart of every plant is the SHW milling head. All our expertise can be found here – guaranteeing the uncompromising precision that our customers demand.
The basis of our expertise, which is surely unique in the industry, is over 70 years of mechanical engineering experience – and a tradition going all the way back to the 14th century.
- service Chamfering Machine ASO 310 handheld, pneumatic
- service Chamfering Machine, Deburring Machine ASO 750, ASO 760 handheld, electric
- service Chamfering Machine ASO 900, selfpropelling
- service Chamfering Machine ASO 910, selfpropelling
- service Chamfering Machine ASO 160 with V-prism for straight edges
- service Chamfering Machine ASO 650 with V-prism for straight edges
- service Chamfering machine KKF4 for big and small contours
- service Chamfering Machine WKF 170 angle adjustable
- service Beveling Machine ASO 600-A for Contours
- Chamfering Machine SMA 20-E handheld, electric
- service Chamfering Machine MMB 400 angle adjustable
Apart from materials made of metal and plastic, our milling machines can also be used for a large number of other materials with the corresponding modifications.
Thus, for example, all the milling work required in woodworking and for building plaster of Paris and models and moulds can be done with modified machines from our range for plastic working. So also, the milling of soft stone materials can be carried out without any problems with our machines specially customised for the purpose. We make special machines for hard stone materials or special materials like carbon, for which a special suction technology is required.
Information on this is available upon request.
We manufacture special machines for the following other materials:
- plaster of Paris
The bevel milling machines type MMB are best suited for the prefabrication of bevel welds or visual bevels on straight edges of tubes, sheets and segments.
- Suited for aluminium, steel, fine grained and stainless steel
- Processing of very small, small and medium-sized pieces
- Very high quality of bevels
- Special application area: series production, visual bevels
- Notching of edges from 2 to 8 mm
Please contact us for more information on the different machine types: firstname.lastname@example.org.
CNC control Heidenhain TNC 355
ATC (tool changer)
Universal milling headC
Chip (swarf) conveyor
Several tool holders.
The magnetic clamping plate can be purchased separately.
The machine is in good condition, an inspection under
power in the factory is possible.