- VDC gearmotors VARIODRIVE Compact motors combined with a wide selection of powerful and smooth-running spur gears, planetary and angular gears.
- The wide variety of spur gear, planetary and worm gear units in finely stepped reduction ratios is the perfect complement to the wide variety of applications in which the BCI motor can be use
- High-performance planetary and angular gears complement the strengths of the ECI motors for optimum adaptation of speed and torque to the required load points
Areas of application
To optimise performance, we segment our servo drives and motors by the duty required for the application.
- Pulse Duty - High dynamic applications requiring hard accelerations and decelerations. Examples are pick-and-place, flying shear and other cut-to-length machines. These applications are charachterised by high peak (e.g. 300% overload) and moderate RMS torque.
- Continuous Duty - High-precision over an extended duration requiring lower acceleration and deceleration rates. Examples include printing, winding and labelling. These applications are charachterised by moderate peak and high RMS torque.
Battery powered servomotors
In conjunction with digital, battery powered motor controller, brushless synchronous servomotors from the series HAC 71, HAC 90 and HAC 112 form drive units that offer the user precise position-controlled drive solutions and highly responsive dynamic speed characteristics above and beyond the battery voltage range. It is possible to transfer rated torques between 3 Nm and 38 Nm in the speed range 1000 rpm to 6000 rpm.
Advantages of servomotors from Hübner Giessen
- Up to 60 % weight reduction (with same torques and degree of protection IP55)
- Excellent dynamic response characteristics thanks to rare earth magnets with high coercive force in combination with low-inertia rotors
- High angular acceleration from 5000 s⁻² to 10000 s⁻² possible; the magnets do not demagnetize
- Optimum power dissipation via the housing surface, as there are no losses in the rotor
- High overload capability in short-circuit operation
- Sophisticated stator-rotor design ensures smooth operation across the entire speed range
- High degree of protection to IP55 (IP56) and protection against harsh environmental conditions
- Brushless design ensures long, maintenance-free service life
- Standard version supplied with resolver mounted