Linishing and polishing machines
Our new and second hand linishing and polishing machines can be used for processing a variety of work pieces such as hollowware, kitchen utensils, sanitary fittings, builders hardware, lamp parts automotive parts ect.
The product range includes manual processing machines, flat polishing machines, rotary indexing tables, deburring machines as well as robot.We are manufacturer of the high pressure spray guns type HDP, HDP-II and WIDOSPRAY as well as the low pressure spray gun PERPLEX (LSW) which are mainly used to spray liquid polishing compounds onto buffing wheels.
Furthermore we are offering our bar feeders type WPZ- 80 and WPZ 150 for solid polishing compound bars with max. width of 150mm. For all systems not more than 4 – 6 bar compressed air is required.
Working range: DN 40–300 (1 ½” – 12”)
Immersion depth: 600 mm (23.6“)
(other immersion depths upon request)
Minimum distance between sealing services: 41 mm (1.6”)
Drive: electric or pneumatic
Reference: 1“ (inch) = 25,4 mm (millimetres), 1 mm (millimetre) = 0.039370078740157477“ (inches)
EFCO SL-15.02 can be applied independently of:
• thickness and hardness of the sealing surfaces,
• mounting position of the valve (horizontal, vertical),
• shape of valve (with or without cover flange, oval-shaped or round).
The universal mounting system of this machine allows:
• safe and fast clamping,
• easy handling,
• bilateral installation and quick replacement of the drive motors,
• easy adjustment of the required working (submerging) depth.
The SL-15.02 is equipped with various planet-wheels for the requested working range as well as radial adjustable planet-arms to carry the grinding or lapping discs (planets).
Grinding discs and spindles (hardened and lapped) for usage with self-adhesive abrasive paper or foil rings are used as grinding tools. Due to the rotation of the planet wheel the grinding discs rotate friction–induced on their axis which leads to an optimal cross hatching result. Optimum grinding removal rates are achieved by using high-quality self-adhesive abrasives as well as oil-soluble pastes on Boron Carbide basis during the lapping process.
- automatic grinding wheel compensation
- stepless speed control
- conversational programming of grinding cycles by touch screen
- servo motor and electronic handwheel
- guideways of the work bench with turcite-compound
- maintenance-free high precision spindle-cartridge
- separate hydraulic unit for best thermal stability
- rapid traverse in vertical and transverse axis