BARTEC designs and manufactures electric motors and electrical equipment for safe and reliable solutions in power, lighting, control and monitoring applications.
Our product range includes:
- Electric motors
- Special motors and special solutions
- Switches and controllers
All products can be supplied for potentially explosive atmospheres, wet environments or tailored to customers‘ applications.
- MANUALplus 620 – The Contouring Control for CNC and Cycle Lathes
- In the Setup and Measurement area you will find the touch probes, which help you to reduce the setup times of your machine tools, as well as highly precise measuring systems for machine tool inspection and acceptance testin
- The TNC controls for milling, drilling, boring machines and machining centers
Motors and generators
Johannes Huebner Giessen is known for building motors since the day our company was founded in 1934. We have established ourselves to date as a competent partner in many sectors of industry with our electric drives as well as system solutions including gearboxes, brakes, controllers and batteries. We regularly earn the respect of our partners by producing customized designs and prototypes to meet individual customer requirements.
Individual motors with high degree of protection
Our DC and servomotors are certified sealed to degree of protection IP68. Distinguishing features include their high levels of robustness and reliability; we are able to supply them in versions boasting extremely small dimensions and special windings.
Highly energy efficient generators
Our generators are very often incorporated in smaller wind turbines and hydroelectric plants as well as in mobile power supply solutions. To be able to achieve optimum starting performances even at low speeds the generators have almost no cogging torque, an aspect that improves energy efficiency.
- Hub drives – each wheel it’s electric drive
- Non-standard drives – unique and specific | Wheel Chairs | Compact electric powered and automated floor vehicles | Camera Vehicles | Hose Bobbin for Fire-Figthing Vehicles | Curtains, Windows, Doors and Gates | Patient Lifts
- DC-Permanent magnet motors in 2- or multipolar design can be combined with single- or multi-stage angular gears
- Special motors for a ultra high vacuum