Areas of application
Keiper timing belts
are made of wear and tear resistant polyurethane or neoprene and high resistant cords. We have a large range of power transmission and conveying elements.
The belts are available as follows:
- In open lengths, endless welded or endless produced; as sleeve or flex belts; and in all customary metric or imperial pitches.
- In standard blends for use with foodstuffs FDA, or antistatic.
- For special applications they can be finished with different coatings, cleat profiles, entraining elements or by machining, e.g. milling, punching and grinding.
- They are suitable for all kinds of applications in linear, power transmission, automation and handling systems as well as for linear drives, lifting devices, gantry robots, gate drives as well as transport and conveyor systems.
For over 60 years the BEA Group is an international company for Drive Technology.
By the continuous development of our business processes and the europe-wide expansion of a inovation sales organization, the BEA Group has expanded to a promising company in the Dive Technology.
Polyurethane (PU) with steel cord reinforcement
Endless toothed belt with trapezoidal profile and reinforced steel cord (compared to T-Series) with metric pitch. Optimised tooth profile for more uniform force distribution and lower tooth deformation under load. Reduced polygon effect for quieter belt operation. The toothed belts are intended for drives where precision is a requirement, safety is important and the effects of chemicals are a concern.
With trapezoidal profile to DIN 7721 T1 with metric pitch. Ideal for drives with high belt flexibility. Permits smallest pulley diameters.
-30°C to +90°C
- high-power transmission
- minimal belt extension
- accurate positioning and angles
- very good chemical resistance, especially to oils, greases and fuels
- extremely high abrasion resistance
- transmits power up to 70 kW (Profile T: up to 30 kW)
- reliable speed up to 10,000 rpm
With modern CNC machines, we manufacture precise components for industrial use according to the quality requirements of our customers.
State-of-the-art CNC sawing machines guarantee only a minimum of waste and, due to their small measurements, the optimisation of subsequent cutting times.
As a supplier, we have acquired extensive knowledge in dealing with renowned companies of machine and plant construction and in the conveyor system sector.
Years of production experience and technical expertise mean we are a partner who can quickly and reliably cater for the demands of our customers.
In order to meet the rising quality requirements of our customers, it is our objective to improve our quality standards and to render them documentable and measurable using state-of-the-art test methods. In so doing, we rely on a measuring machine produced by Zeiss.
To us, the high quality of products and processes is a precondition for the smooth processing of orders. This claim results in a high level of reliability, combined with the flexibility of a modern medium-sized business.
- PU timing belts