Our portfolio allows utilities and industrials to maximizing the return on transformer assets by ensuring a high reliability, reducing life cycle costs and ensuring optimized performance while lowering environmental impact.
Ruhstrat has decades of experience in developing and manufacturing electrical winding products. We offer more than innovative technology. Being a reliable partner we assist our customers by developing optimal solutions customized to their needs.
While carrying out the development, the design, the delivery and the creation of solutions is an important part of our business, another important part is the performance of a service comprising all expected tasks, from the maintenance to the support.
Ruhstrat has been specialized in developing and designing transformers, reactors, power supplies and power resistors. Besides the complete standard programme of these business fields Ruhstrat emphasizes the design and manufacturing of plants and systems individually tailored to the requirements of our customers. We manufacture custom-made transformers, reactors, power supplies and power resistors. Ruhstrat components are used wherever products made to specification and small and minimum batch sizes are needed, so for uses which cannot be provided with bulk goods.
Higher power values are individually possible.
Products and Services
By the way – both of our standard series and the special constructions fulfil national and international regulations.
Automated core welding, vacuum sealing, Testing of every single unit produced.
NC controlled welding for cores complying with EI54 to EI195, including simultaneous welding of mounting brackets.
Vacuum sealing with synthetic resin system, insulation class F.
Transformers e.g. in polyamide housings can be completely and automatically sealed with PU resin.
PC based testing are used to check every single transformer unit before leaving our production facilities (amperage, voltage, coil and insulation resistance, phase sequence, high-voltage tests).
Products and Services
- Whether small lot or large batch production: You specify the task - we offer the solution!
- Power transformer | Isolating transformer | Control transformer | Safety isolating transformer | Compensator transformer
- From a 1.3 mm HF coil to a 20 kVA three-phase AC transformer
- Single-phase choke (core variants EI, UI or RM): as smoothing choke for smaller residual ripple, to override of net collapses, as current limitation, as commutation choke for attenuation of harmonics
- Applications fields: as PFC-choke for limitation of harmonics, for ignition current limitation, to guarantee a short circuit voltage of 4% of the line voltage, toroidal choke coil (open or grounded): as choking coil, as current limiting choke, as EMI supp