Areas of application
Starting with tungsten carbide blanks, finished ground and EDM'ed by our customers, we supply the complete range of pump-components like slide bearnigs & sealrings to pumpmanufacturers the mechanical-seal-industry and to service suppliers.
But also complete tools and precision-parts for different purpose & function.
Here some application fields and products:
- Automotive (cold forming tools)
- Electronic (progressive-die-tooling)
- Pumps (bearings, sealrings, shafts)
- Chemical (sealrings, plungers, valves)
- Oil & Gas (flow control valves)
- Solar (silicon carbide tools)
- Foodprocessing (sealrings, dryer-bearings)
- Rotor & Stator Toolings
- Tobacco (nozzles, guides)
- Valves and systems for cleaning dust collectors
- Valves for diesel- or petrol-driven vehicles: Reduce emissions under high pressure
- Motor control valve from -0,9 bis 10 bar
- Motorised valve for e.g. hot water, oil, air
- Solenoid valves without Differnezdruck stainless steel, cast iron and brass
- Solenoid valves with differential pressure stainless steel, cast iron and brass
- Motorised valve for neutral gases and liquids
- Actuated valves made of aluminum, stainless steel, cast iron and brass
electrical and pneumatic
for water, steam and thermal oil
Reliability and Durability
From 700 to 7000 bar - from 10000 psi to 100000 psi
Pure gas and liquid - stainless steel DIN-1.4404
NOVASWISS needle valves afford a maximum of safety and reliability, even under adverse operating conditions. The valves can be installed in either direction and will effectively seal both gaseous and liquid media. The heart of the valve is the specially shaped seat and the two-piece non-rotating stem. The longevity and dependability of the valves are increased by the fact that the stem will not seize against the seat. Pressure-containing parts are made of high-grade corrosion-resistant stainless steel.
Documented reliability thanks to individual serial numbers: We certify every single valve body.
NOVASWISS high- and medium-pressure valves are delivered complete with glands and collars.
The Hydraulics product area is continuously developing new solutions for a wide variety of challenges for hydraulic and electronic system technology. Ensuring the precision and efficiency of the system is the challenge that drives us on, whether for the intelligent control of complex movements or for the industry. Based on our core expertise in on/off valve and proportional valve technology, we have built up extensive systems expertise over the years. This ranges from system design and simulation to system integration and application. Our test equipment enables us to validate the components and systems thoroughly during the development process. This overall competence enables us to offer you overall project management for all your hydraulic tasks.
Products and Services
- stainless steel ball valves
- Automated Ball Valve Packages and Controls
- Excess Flow Safety Valves
- Mounting Kits for flanged TAS
- Gas Appliance Connection with TAS
- Thermally Released Shutoff Valves TAS ( TAE with European Union patent application )
- Ball valves in special design
- 3-Way Ball Valves made of brass and carbon steel
- Flanged Ball Valves made of Spheroidal Graphite Cast Iron, Carbon Steel and Steel
- Gas Shut-Off - Safety Ball Valves with integrated TAS
- Threaded Ball Valves made of brass, spheroidal graphite cast iron and carbon steel
Bellows as shaft seals of valves which are pressure and temperature resistant, long-lasting and maintenance-free.