- Ultromat® ULFa Continuous Flow Systems
- Ultromat® 2-Chamber Batch Systems
- INTERFILT® SK Gravity Filter
- Ultromat® ATR Continuous Flow System (with round tanks)
- Ultromat® MT for Batch Operation
- PolyRex for powdery and liquid Polyelectrolytes
- POLYMORE for liquid Polyelectrolytes
- Panel-mounted measuring/control stations DULCOTROL® waste water
- Ultromat® ULDa Double-Deck System
The waste water treatment is a complex process of caring for the valuable resource of water and prevention of environmental damage. Optimally designed processes ensure efficient cleaning of the waste water and save money.
With their intelligent self-cleaning functionality, they provide interruption-free operation, with no user supervision required. All products in our PROFI line are designed to maximize the efficiency of the machines with they are used - including yours.
Yet another advantage: our filters require no special foundations for installation at the operating site! What is more, our modular component system supports quick and easy conversions, replacements, upgrades and retrofits with components always optimally implemented within their host systems.
The aquaPROFI Line – Features of our selfcleaning fluid filters
- Selfcleaning process during operating system without interruption.
- Throughput up to 350 m³/h. (Considering single filters)
- Filter screens from 2 µm to 500 µm.
- Cleaning at low system pressure of 2 bars.
- Cleaning with raw water.
- Completly automatic triggering of the selfcleaning process.
- Minimum waste water caused by a cleaning process.
- Modular system allows adjustments and individual solutions.
- Multiple applications like coolant treatment, process fluids, seal water, saline water, irrigation systems, waste water, surface water.