- Reverse Osmosis Plants for Seawater Desalination
- Reverse Osmosis Plants for the Desalination of Brackish Water
- Reverse Osmosis Plants for the Desalination of Drinking Water
- Chlorine Dioxide Plants Bello Zon® CDKc
- Chlorine Dioxide Plants Bello Zon® CDLb
- Electrolysis system Dulco®Lyse for the production of ECA (electrochemically activated) water
- UV-Systems Dulcodes
- Elektrolysis Systems CHLORINSITU®
- Controller DULCOMETER® diaLog DACa
- Controller DULCOMARIN® II
- Controller AEGIS II/Cool Control Pro
- Transmitter DULCOMETER® DMTa
- Measuring and Control System DULCOTROL® Potable Water/F&B
- Nanofiltration System Dulcosmose® NF
Water disinfection represents one of the greatest challenges of the 21st century. Not only for drinking water disinfection, but also for the disinfection of process water and product water in industrial applications, cooling water and swimming pool water. It is for just this purpose that ProMaqua offers one stop Smart Disinfection: from initial consultation through to operation.
- Metering station for biocide for the protection of bacteria and algae growth
- Metering station for hardness stabilisers and corrosion inhibitors against calcifying and for corrosion protection
- Cooling towers in stainless steel, plastic and galvanized steel sheet
- Time or quantity-controlled softening plant
- Cooling plant for the cooling of parts from pressure die-casting machines
- Conductance-controlled output systems for the maintenance of optimum water quality
Comprehensive diagnostic functions support users during the commissioning procedure as well as with maintenance and hence save more time and costs.
New numeric discharge models saved in the transmitter’s internal memory allow more accurate and reliable determination of flow rates even under difficult measurement conditions. Based on the ultrasonic cross correlation method the system detects single velocities at different levels of the flow profile where the real 3D flow profile is computed from. Several factors having an influence such as channel shape, discharge behaviour and wall roughness are considered accordingly while calculating the flow.
In addition to the compact DIN rail enclosure there is a weatherproof on-site enclosure available featuring IP67 protection degree as well as plenty of connection space for outdoor installation.
water and waste water treatment.
Our own developments, tool making and production
enable us to quickly and flexibly react
to your requirements.
Water is essential to all life and is man’s most important provision. Potable water becomes sewage after being used by people – sewage that has to be treated in order not to cause too much eutrophication of lakes, rivers and seas.