- Electrification of heading machines
- Energy supply train for longwall equipment
- Control and drive technology for winching systems
- The TNC controls for milling, drilling, boring machines and machining centers
- In the Setup and Measurement area you will find the touch probes, which help you to reduce the setup times of your machine tools, as well as highly precise measuring systems for machine tool inspection and acceptance testin
- MANUALplus 620 – The Contouring Control for CNC and Cycle Lathes
and inspection of tools. The TT 160 features
signal transmission by cable, while the
TT 460 communicates wirelessly over a
radio or infrared beam with the SE 660
The disk-shaped probe contact of the TT is
defl ected during physical probing of a tool.
At that moment the TT generates a trigger
signal that is transmitted to the control,
where it is processed further. The trigger
signal is generated through a wear-free
optical switch that ensures high reliability.
The probe contact is easy to exchange. The
connection pin to the contact plate features
a rated break point. This protects the touch
probe from physical damage due to
Probing directions: 3-dimensional: ±X, ±Y, +Z
Probing forces: Axial: 8 N, radial: 1 N
Tool materials: Breakage-prone teeth are at risk
Signal transmission: Cable / Radio or Infrared
This enables the oil or water/glycol to heat up quickly to the perfect operating temperature.
Products and Services
Control engineering and software development
Since its foundation in 1990 IP delivered more than 600 switch cabinets and control consoles as well as a large number of terminal boxes to many customers in Germany and abroad.
In most cases IP flexibly delivers high quality single units or small volume series congruent to individual or technological demands.
- Project management and installation of complete process control systems
- Fitting of switch cabinets and distributor stations
- Industrial-type electrical installations
- Software development
- CAE workstations for electrical equipment planning
- Professional project management for complete plant installations
- High flexibility due to in-house development of all software and hardware components